BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
Riah F.
For This brand not being expensive it's an awesome product. Gets the job done, smell is okay. Leaves my makeup looking great. Would definitely buy again.
Miri V.
Great product that leaves your skin so smooth and ready for make up. Feels like any expensive brand but for this low price you won't find anything better
jorge s.
Federal Way, WA
I just pick up this goodies because a friend of mine tried it and Recommend it! And so far so good ! I did noticed it stop my makeup from patching up!!!
Danielle L.
This served its purpose to an extent. I loved how it went on soft and silky. Than it seamed to make my pores look huge and it dryer out my skin alittle.
nichole c.
Chesapeake, OH
Love this stuff! Leaves my face so soft and really makes my makeup look smooth. I have oily skin and some primers make it worse but this doesn't at all.
lque F.
North Highlands, CA
This is my absolute favorite face primer I've ever tried.
This was my first primer I've tried and it makes my music look absolutely flawless and intact.
rachel b.
I like the way it feels. It doesnts dry out my skin to much. I do have to use a little extra sometimes but i think because my face is dry then other days
flor C.
It's hard to find such an inexpensive product that works so well and is long lasting really soft perfect for sensitive skin I recommend this product 100%
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
I got this from Influenster complimentary to try for free and its great for everyday use its not better than SmashBox but it does do great on the face .
Karli N.
Best primer for cheap! Makes your makeup last all day and it has SPF! If you're on a budget, elf is the way to go. Hands down the best drug store primer.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Laney N.
Merseyside
does this leave a shimmer on your skin?