BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
alexis W.
Bonner Springs
I don't ever use this primer. It's just does nothing for me. It makes me look really oily. It's just not a good primer for me or anyone with oily skin.
Skylar R.
Rustburg
One of my favorites! It applies very smooth on the skin! It did a wonderful job at hiding the pores that I have! Truly it's good for any type of skin!
It didn't work for me, made me super oily but I'm sure the spf had a big part in it. All I can say is if your more on the oily side, skip this product.
Cynthia M.
It makes my makeup go on smoothly and last longer. I haven’t noticed a significant amount of difference but my makeup looks a bit better if I use this.
anna g.
North Hollywood, CA
I actually work for elf and this primers our number one seller. I always recommend this product to customers shopping for good yet affordable primers.
Kristen M.
Mercer, PA
I love this product so much. I use the luminance which gives you a glow. I always wear it eveb if I'm not wearing foundation or other make up thay day.
Claire L.
This primer is perfect if you'll be out in the sun because it provides your skin with spf! I lifeguard and this primer helps protect my skin everyday!
Elise W.
It's like a typical primer. It does have that silicone feel to it so if you don't like silicone you won't like this product. It works pretty well too.
Carmen P.
I 100% love this primer i actually see it make a diffrence! Wen i apply my foundation on nd it not as expensive as those high ends definetly recommend!
Lourdes R.
San Diego, CA
Perfect face primer I recently bought myself another one because I finished my other one and this primer leaves my face perfect for me to do my makeup
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?