BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Paris J.
Metairie, LA
Love this for when I'm about to do my makeup! It gives your face a complete shine and makes it super smooth. I love the outlook of my makeup afterwards..
jorge s.
Federal Way, WA
I just pick up this goodies because a friend of mine tried it and Recommend it! And so far so good ! I did noticed it stop my makeup from patching up!!!
Danielle L.
This served its purpose to an extent. I loved how it went on soft and silky. Than it seamed to make my pores look huge and it dryer out my skin alittle.
rachel b.
I like the way it feels. It doesnts dry out my skin to much. I do have to use a little extra sometimes but i think because my face is dry then other days
CaitLynn R.
Spokane
Honestly I swarm by this primer it is like an extra layer between your face and the foundation that just really helps your face the second you out it on.
nichole c.
Chesapeake, OH
Love this stuff! Leaves my face so soft and really makes my makeup look smooth. I have oily skin and some primers make it worse but this doesn't at all.
flor C.
It's hard to find such an inexpensive product that works so well and is long lasting really soft perfect for sensitive skin I recommend this product 100%
Celeena C.
Baldwin , NY
Pure silicone, very oily and strange textured. Did not like how it felt on my skin. Did not mix well with my makeup it made it look strange after it set.
Karli N.
Best primer for cheap! Makes your makeup last all day and it has SPF! If you're on a budget, elf is the way to go. Hands down the best drug store primer.
Lisa D.
Henderson, NV
Applies smoothly and make foundation look great.
Not ideal if you recently out on moisturizer or face serums as it will create balls of product to form.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?