BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
Destiny C.
this primer is best of the best I really like it because before I start doing my makeup I use this primer to set my face it just doesn't leave my face dry up
Brittiney D.
Sherman, TX
This is a pretty good primer for the price. E.l.f is known for having very affordable products so you cannot expect too much. But overall it is pretty good.
Shelby H.
Flint, MI
I don't like this as much as other primers but it's still really nice when you're on a budget. You don't get as much wear as you would with higher end brands
Selena Q.
I love that it has spf! It makes my face look super smooth right after using and it keeps my face from looking very oily. It doesn't have a noticeable smell.
Courtney G.
Sanger, CA
Use this every time I wear foundation. My daughter introduced it to me and I love it! Wouldn't use another kind until I can afford to try higher brand ones.
julie v.
Albuquerque, NM
I live by this face primer I swear it's an amazing dupe for the smash box photo finished face primer just prepares your face for your makeup so so well !😍😍😍😍
Sophia L.
You definitely need a face primer on! If u use the elf face primer then your face makeup stays on for like forever! Definitely best face primer for the cost!
Jessica
Both my mom and I use this face primer and we just love the way it sets👌 The fact that its clear works perfect for us because we are 2 different tone colors!
yari A.
Las Vegas , NV
love this primer.First it is very affordable. I've always compared it to the smash box. Glides on easy on the face. for a perfect foundation application.
Connie M.
Aransas Pass, TX
I absolutely love this face primer. It leaves my skin looking flawless. Also it has SPF 20 which is perfect If you do not like applying sunscreen. I love it!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Laney N.
Merseyside
does this leave a shimmer on your skin?