BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Yoeli M.
Alamo, TX
Very amazing and hydrating primer. Has to be part of my everyday routine in order to make my makeup last all day long. Very great quality and amazing price.
Claudia G.
Corpus Christi, TX
I Kidd you not it's a dead ringer for Mac's it's way cheaper. Also I like that elf is easily found everywhere, and it's a great brand love this face primer!
Jen R.
Texas City, TX
Poreless face primer is freakin amazing. It's pink but doesn't tint. It has tea tree oil but the smell isnt bad! It makes my face soft for 2 days after use.
Natasha S.
Modesto, CA
I personally do not own this product however I did get to try it out. I loved how it filled in my pores, felt so soft and stayed on all day! I would buy it
Dana N.
For the price I love this primer. It is super affordable it does what it's supposed to plus it gives you Sun protection. It's just a plain neutral primer.
Jessica C.
Ivel, KY
Wasn't the best but wasn't the worst either.  Makeup lasted longer than it would have without using this primer but wouldn't recommend it over other brands.
Kitrina C.
Portland
I'm not exaggerating when I say this is one of the BEST primers I've had and it's an amazing price. It works better than some of my more expensive brands.
Cara H.
Lewiston
Super silky feel! Purchased a whole bunch around Christmas time when it was on sale, definitely a permanent staple in my beauty regimen every morning now.
Andrea F.
Doral, FL
I love this primer, before using it my face feels so soft and pretty, It helps to close my pores and i really love that. Now my fondation longs more timee
»ana« H.
Port Orchard, WA
It’s great primer for the low cost. Leaves your face baby smooth as well! I don’t feel like it leaves my face greasy, it has a natural finish which I love.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?