BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Heather O.
Fulton, IL
This blends into my skins super easy and really helps with creating a smooth canvas for my foundation. Also you do not need a lot so it lasts a long time!
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
This primer is okay. Very good for the cost. This is my go to primer if I'm in a hurry. It does take awhile for my skin to soak it in, but worth the wait.
esperanza R.
Chehalis, Wa
I didn't really like it. It made my face really shiny and when I applied makeup you could see all my pores. I ended up going and buying a different primer.
Olivia S.
Greene , NY
Its a very nice primer ive been using it forever and it works perfect ! It has a very nice consistent texture. U do have to put a lot of but it works great
Abbie S.
Ripley, WV
This product made me break out around the nose and chin area. I recommend if you use this to only put it where your pores are big because it fills them in.
Natasha S.
Modesto, CA
I personally do not own this product however I did get to try it out. I loved how it filled in my pores, felt so soft and stayed on all day! I would buy it
Hannah  G.
Knoxville, TN
I am in love with this primer. It is one of my all time favorite ones to use besides Smashbox which I would compare it to. A good primer for a great price!
Meliah S.
Pequot Lakes, MN
Loved it but it was a product that really clogged my pores. It was also really oily. Which I have oily skin already so it just made my foundation look wet.
Kimberly F.
San Antonio, TX
I use Elfs primer right now just because everyone kept telling me how good it was, but i didn't like it. It makes my face oily and I didn't like that part.
Jada W.
Bay St Louis, MS
Old faithful ! This right here, is my ultimate go to for primer. It makes me poreless and it's so affordable and of great quality like most elf products !
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?