BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
yari A.
Las Vegas , NV
love this primer.First it is very affordable. I've always compared it to the smash box. Glides on easy on the face. for a perfect foundation application.
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
This has been great to use. I got it as a free sample for testing purposes and I've loved it and actually use it more than what I had previously been using.
Sophia L.
You definitely need a face primer on! If u use the elf face primer then your face makeup stays on for like forever! Definitely best face primer for the cost!
Brittiney D.
Sherman, TX
This is a pretty good primer for the price. E.l.f is known for having very affordable products so you cannot expect too much. But overall it is pretty good.
Claudia G.
Corpus Christi, TX
I Kidd you not it's a dead ringer for Mac's it's way cheaper. Also I like that elf is easily found everywhere, and it's a great brand love this face primer!
julie v.
Albuquerque, NM
I live by this face primer I swear it's an amazing dupe for the smash box photo finished face primer just prepares your face for your makeup so so well !😍😍😍😍
Rachel L.
Wise, VA
I love the smell of this primer and the way it makes my face feel. But I seem to break out every time I use it, as well as a few other primers I have tried.
Jasmine B.
These Elf primers are really good, and the best part about them is there are a lot of different types in the range. They target a large range of skin types.
Grace K.
Palisades Park
I love this primer!! It doesn’t feel oily at all and gives my face a really matte feeling. This primer is so affordable and I would definitely recommend it!
Neida P.
Amazing product! I've Benny using it for quite some time now and it's so good. Great for oily skin and it's long lasting and pretty easy to apply and blend.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?