BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Wendy R.
San Diego , CA
Its so hard for me to find a primer tht really works for my type of skin but this one has definetely achieved my expectations i would really recommend to buy it
Kenner P.
Lexington, KY
This is a great product. It leaves a smooth finish and fills in your pores nicely. I would suggest it more so for dryer skin because it is a bit greasy feeling.
Elizabeth P.
Very good primer, amazing price. I have oily skin and somehow this works well with my skin, very smooth and hydrating feeling. My foundation looks great overtop
Emma R.
Batavia, IL
Amazing base for all makeup routines, and easily comparable to more expensive primers from companies like MAC. My foundation looked great and lasted all night!
LaCatherine F.
Hanover, PA
It was okay. Looking at my other friend's primer, it could have been better. But for the price that you get the primer for... I guess you get what you pay for.
Clara N.
Makeup goes really nice on your face after applying this primer but for some reason made my face more oily than it alreadt is. i still like the product though.
elianny m.
This is my go to primer of choice for every day makeup. Goes on light and quick to dry. Its perfect if you dont want to spend a lot of money on a primer spray.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
This product worked pretty good but the one thing that ruined this product is the smell!! It smelled just like lemon kitchen floor cleaner. Very overpowering.
Mckenzi F.
This primer does not leave you face feeling caked up & it also does not leave it feeling greasy. This primer kept my face makeup on all through out my errands.
Elizabeth M.
Siler City, NC
Not very good for dry skin if I'm honest. I bought it thinking it'd be really good as it had been recommended to me but didn't really work to well on my skin!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?