BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Elizabeth X.
Love the fact that there is SPF in the primer! That's always a plus when I see that. Works wonderful on my skin and makes my foundation glides on beautifully!
Stafani H.
Jamaica, NY
Always a must have! I feel like it works for sensitive skin the best! Good value and works wonders! It's not high end comparable but it's amazing for the price
Mckenzi F.
This primer does not leave you face feeling caked up & it also does not leave it feeling greasy. This primer kept my face makeup on all through out my errands.
Melinda T.
Minnesota
Makes my skin smooth and brighten up my face.It does make my makeup last at least for 1 to 2 hours. It's pretty good not bad very jelly smooth liquidy I guess.
Medina S.
W Valley City, UT
Very inexpensive primer that works great! It has a soft feel to it which is nice. Applies really smooth on the face and doesn't have a bad smell to it at all!
Elizabeth M.
Siler City, NC
Not very good for dry skin if I'm honest. I bought it thinking it'd be really good as it had been recommended to me but didn't really work to well on my skin!
Astrit M.
Pasadena , TX
Amazing primer your makeup will stick without running at all and isnt sticky can be easily removed with a wet wipe and i really recommend if you need a primer
Clara N.
Makeup goes really nice on your face after applying this primer but for some reason made my face more oily than it alreadt is. i still like the product though.
Devon C.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
I have combination skin and this primer tends to leave me feeling a bit greasy. I notice a huge difference in how well my makeup goes on when using it, though
Hope G.
Glenmora, LA
It really helps to keep my foundation matte and not blotchy all through out the day! My make up must have, my entire make up routine is pointless without it!!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?