BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Stephanie H.
Chester, PA
My fav!!! I can't use anything else. I'm getting old so you can see it in my face so I use this primer for a,smooth look and feel. My face is oily so this does help reduce the shine and long lasting wear. The high ends are so not worth it but this $4 bottle is Sooooo bomb!!! Works with any makeup too!!! Try it!!!
Hillary M.
Cement city , MI
I really like this primer works well especially for the price! But the most disappointing part is the amount you get. The bottle looks like you get a lot but in reality you are only getting and the size of the tip of a pinky! I run out wayyy to fast so in reality I'm not saving much money while purchasing this product.
Shalon J.
Big Sandy, TX
It's ok... I love the price of E.L.F. cosmetics and, for the most part, they are very comparable to the higher dollar drug store brands. However, this primer did not keep my makeup put all day. I had to reapply powder several times because it made my face oily. Conversely, it also dried my face out. Go figure.
Holly B.
Chambersburg, PA
I really loved the way this primer felt on my face but after a while it feels a bit heavy if you use too much, it's great since it's got some SPF in the formula, which I prefer in the summer time. However I've repurchased this one a few times because it doesn't dry my skin out and applies evenly. Recommended! ❤
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
I really actually love this primer it feels like silk going on your face and does a wonderful job at hiding your pores. Very easy to blend in and is long lasting. To top it all off it's VERY affordable. The only negative comments I have are that it doesn't smell great, and it doesn't last long product wise.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
This is an extremely nice primer. I always love using primers under my makeup for an all day, long lasting beautiful finish. I love the silver/clear packaging. I think it gives it a nice sheek look. I used this at a friends house one time but may end up buying it when my other priers run out. I do recommend this product.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
I don't recommend this. I love elf but this product makes me and everyone I know break out so much worse after wearing it. Will never ever buy again. All other products I love! Good price point. And if you don't get acne prob would work swell
Stephanie B.
The e.l.f. primer is my go-to primer! It leaves your face feeling soft and your pores look smaller instantly. Before primer my make-up would not last but now my makeup stays on all day even in this south florida heat. I recommend this product to anyone who doesn't want to break the bank but wants a quality primer.
Daphne F.
Oceanside, CA
This worked well at first, and it's good for the cheap price, but I felt like it didn't hold my makeup on all day; it could've just not worked with my foundation, because my sister swears by this primer. I felt like it oiled up my skin more than necessary, but it isn't bad for a quick or simple makeup look.
Leesy L.
Socorro , NM
I never skip my primer before I put make up on. I loved that it has SPF in it so that I don't have to use a different cream under the primer. I didn't like how it smelled though, I'm big on the smell of things but, other then the smell I do like this product & I can see myself using this product daily.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?