BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #62 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Diana L.
Best fordable primer ever!!!!
You get so much product for the cost the formula is amazing and has a little sad to it but it's not too bad so much better than expensive ones I love elf cosmetics and brushes!!!
Genesis Q.
Los Angeles, CA
This primer is amazing and I love the fact that's SPF which makes makeup last longer and not crease. It's really easy to apply and blend and it has a natural finish. I totally recommend purchasing...(:
Ashley R.
I wasn't a huge fan of this product but I am fairly new to using primer. I didn't feel that it helped keep my makeup on for any longer than usual. I also didn't fee that it hid any pores.
Sarahy S.
San Juan, TX
I have used this face primer since a little while and it is amazing. It is just perfect it lasts a lot of time and gives you a good looking! It works really good and good thing it doesn't affect your skin. I recommend this item, it is the best primer! I love it
Kim  R.
Lansing, MI
Love this primer and feel it works just as well as any high end primer. I do enjoy the fact there is a pump but I'm disappointed with the amout of product you get.
ashley f.
Great price for an awesome product. Love that it also has some protection from the sun built in to it. A little bit definitely goes a long ways and it last just about the whole day
Wynell M.
This face primer is one of the best I used so far because ot prevents my foundation from getting cakey, and makes my make up last for the whole day while preventing oily skin.
This primer gives me easy application when I apply foundation on top. I highly recommend it also because the texture!!! Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation
Chelsea C.
Conyers, GA
I love this primer because it works well, but only with another product. I usually put this on woth lotion, and it keeps me from creasing or getting extremely oily.
Liz O.
Las Cruces
I like this primer. I haven't tried any others but this one has been good for me. It's also a good price. It makes my skin soft and my makeup easier to put on.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?