BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Kelly K.
Elf cosmetics are significantly cheaper than most comparable products. This is the only primer I have tried so I don't have anything to compare this to, but I think it was a good product .
Love this stuff!! After I bought it I will never go without it again. It makes my face feel so nice, and at a very cheap price. It is easy to store and works great with any types of foundation. I will use over and over.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
This face primer is amazing!!! I use it everyday, my skin doesn't look or feel oily with this product like it does with others. Cheap and affordable, it's a win win for me!
Alexus L.
I bought this at my local Walmart. It didn't make my face feel oily to where it was annoying. It did make a difference in my overall look helping my skin not be dry. I would recommend it and I would buy it again for sure.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
Este primer lo e probado y la verdad que me encanta es la primer quelo comproa pero les aseguro que lo volberia comprar y es economico y te hace un buen trabajo como un producto de buena marca
Morgan P.
This product is ok, but a little weird. It's easy to apply and drys quick, but it's very oily even though a little goes a long way. I would say this will last me a very long time. I will not be buying this again though.
Seanjalise E.
Long beach, CA
I love this primer I absolutely use the primer every time I do my make up this primer is a must have especially if you have dry skin. It a good moisturizer as well.
Izzy B.
Bothell, WA
It's a very good face primer and is very moisterizing and matteifying. E.L.F is a great brand to use if you want to start makeup and it's still good for high end.
Katie F.
Loved this product. Very good coverage. Was not too thick and didn't leave my skin slippery like some products. I have a very dry face, and it worked great with it.
Candice R.
This is the first face primer I've ever used. And I am impressed. I have oily skin and this definitely helps prolong my foundation. And it's super affordable. Will definitely re purchase!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?