BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Marisela C.
Carrollton, TX
When I first decided to give face primer a try, this was the first one I bought. Now I am crazy about it I love how my make up looks at the end. I can really tell and feel the difference. I would most defiantly buy this again
Samaya L.
Yorkville, IL
I love this primer leaves you face very well moisturized. It really light And does a great job as opposed to not using a primer . I would recommend this product to people
Esther A.
Evanston , IL
Elf cosmetics spf 20 face primer has got to be the best primer ever liveth. It is a very good primer and it has really helped my skin. The primer has been life changing experience because it has really helped my face.
Lucy K.
Boise, ID
This face primer is absolutely magnificent. It's light and moisturizers while keeping my skin safe from harmful rays. It makes a great base before applying my maleup.
Kelly K.
Elf cosmetics are significantly cheaper than most comparable products. This is the only primer I have tried so I don't have anything to compare this to, but I think it was a good product .
Alexus L.
I bought this at my local Walmart. It didn't make my face feel oily to where it was annoying. It did make a difference in my overall look helping my skin not be dry. I would recommend it and I would buy it again for sure.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
This face primer is amazing!!! I use it everyday, my skin doesn't look or feel oily with this product like it does with others. Cheap and affordable, it's a win win for me!
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
Este primer lo e probado y la verdad que me encanta es la primer quelo comproa pero les aseguro que lo volberia comprar y es economico y te hace un buen trabajo como un producto de buena marca
Morgan P.
This product is ok, but a little weird. It's easy to apply and drys quick, but it's very oily even though a little goes a long way. I would say this will last me a very long time. I will not be buying this again though.
Love this stuff!! After I bought it I will never go without it again. It makes my face feel so nice, and at a very cheap price. It is easy to store and works great with any types of foundation. I will use over and over.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?