BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Leesy L.
Socorro , NM
I never skip my primer before I put make up on. I loved that it has SPF in it so that I don't have to use a different cream under the primer. I didn't like how it smelled though, I'm big on the smell of things but, other then the smell I do like this product & I can see myself using this product daily.
Katie W.
Montgomery, AL
I use this SPF 20 Face Primer almost daily. It never clogs my pores. It does however hide them. It makes my face appear super smooth. It blends flawlessly. It lasts all day long. I never have to apply that much nor do I have to reapply. I buy this product all the time and will continue to do so.
Julia M.
I'm giving this product three stars because it's too oily of a primer for me with bare minimal results. My foundation doesn't like to sit on top of this primer, it ends up very oily and rubs off easily. Doesn't seem to dry or at all quickly. The upside is the price is so inexpensive if you have problem pores or fine lines and you want to try this product out to see if it works for you, it's totally worth trying out!
Nichole E.
Davie, FL
This primer is pretty good for the price. I would definitely recommend it to beginning makeup junkies and to people who are on a budget because, let's face it, $30 primers can start to burn a hole in your pocket. It makes your face smooth and creates a even surface for foundation and powders.
Nicole Z.
Morning View, KY
I like how easy this makes my foundation blend into my skin. The consistency is weird, it's like a gel or something, so I would be wary of that. It's not a drawback, but it's something to make a note of. This product also gives me protection from the sun, which is always great. I highly recommend this product because it works and it's super affordable.
Chantel G.
Goodyear, AZ
IT goes on so smooth and not oily at all. I like how it just flows right on. It does help hide pores for the foundation and blends on so easily and leaves not much. It does have a natural finish to it. maybe a little shiny but it goes away as you rub in and I would and do buy again and again.
Amanda L.
Hollywood, FL
I bought this a while back. it went on easy didn't seem to make my face feel greasy but I feel like it did not do what it was supposed to. It did not help my make-up last longer like other primers I have tried. the price is good especially if you're on a budget. I feel this is good for young ladies just starting out with makeup. I would tell my younger cousins and nieces about it for sure.
Raven W.
Absolutely love this! This primer has a silky texture. It minimizes pores and any fine lines. I have combination skin. I wore it yesterday and the only complaint is that I wear glasses and around my nose pads it still got oily and patchy, which was expected. I will continue to use this product!
Elizabeth C.
Palm Desert, CA
I have oily skin. I tried this product for the first time, i didn't notice any sun protection. It gives a matte finish for the first few hours, but I found my skin to start becoming oily throughout the day. I like this product though, it's smooth and light weight.
Amanda M.
Greensboro, NC
I was pretty surprised by the quality of this product for the price. I have always found elf products to be good for the price and even just as a product. This primer though is great. I feel like it fills every pore on my face and helps my makeup to go on so smooth. Please if you are looking for something good but cheap, try this product.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?