BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #62 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Kelly V.
Jackson
I love this face primer. It goes on as smooth and helps hide my imperfections and large pores as well as its higher priced counterparts. It is very reasonably priced and I am a repeat buyer.
may v.
This is by far my favorite face primer . The way it feels when i apply it on my face is amazing and soft . It makes applying my foundation so easy and for the price it's amazing and worth it.
Tabitha C.
Valley, AL
This is a wonderful primer if you don't have the money to spend on expensive products. I use this everyday, and it helps moisturize my face and helps my makeup last all day. Great product!
Karissa P.
This is my absolute favorite primer. It is so affordable. I love how it has SPF in it. Its easy to apply and isn't oily. It keeps my makeup on and in place throughout the day.
Kristin C.
I really do like this face primer, however it can leave your face wanting more. What i mean by that is i just don't feel hydrated after use. I wish it wasn't as oily textured as well too.
sarah r.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
This is by far the most amazing product that I have used from Elf cosmetics. This primer is the best primer I have ever used. If I had to choose one item from Elf to use I would use this primer.
Lisa C.
I liked this primer because I liked the consistency but it does not cover pores and the foundation would just glide over it and it was a little sticky. But for the price it was not to bad.
diana a.
Round Lake, IL
I love this primer it's not my first option but it helps hide pores and it smells great and then it's clear once applied on face it might not last long but worth it
Val A.
Tehachapi, CA
I love love love this primer not only does it have spf but it helps with my oily skin i have so many issues with other primers because of my oily skin but I love this one it feel and looks great on my skin
Chastity S.
This product is perfect for any skin type and gives you that "perfect" glow that everyone is looking for. An extra bonus to this product is that it has an SPF in it to protect your face while still looking glamorous!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?