BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
Maribel H.
One of my favorite drug store primers! This stuff makes it seems less to apply foundation over & it gives me a natural finish while filling in my pores & protects my skin with the sunscreen! I've gone through three!
Cally M.
it is a creamier, oil-based primer but doesn't make your face oily. it lasts pretty long for a $6 primer. i have other favorites but this is a really good option for those not wanting to spend a lot. i would recommend
Amber H.
Alcester, SD
This is by far the best drug store primer I have ever used! It makes your face smooth and adds a glow. It stays all day and moisturizes as well as blocks makeup from seeping into your pores. Cheap and a must have!
Jacqueline B.
Such an affordable primer and I feel as if it's a dupe for smashbox photo finish primer. Good for combination skin and has a natural smoothing effect that fills in the pores. I would definitely recommend this to try!
Mia S.
Union, KY
I love this primer it is affordable and easy to use it dosent cake into your pores and it helps with dry skin bc its hydrating its like a hydrating lotion and im in love
Rachel L.
The best primer ive ever used!!! Minimized my fine lines and pores and allowed for smooth application of foundation. It also helped my foundation last throughout the day, even when its warm out. No melty feeling here!
Veronica A.
Port Orange, FL
Love it. I bought it to be applied under full face Halloween makeup, it worked great. awesome texture. great price. smooth application. great for oily and dry skin.
Macy K.
Cleveland
This face primer was very very easy to apply to the skin. It blending and minimized pores so easily. I was very impressed, it is good for more dry and combination skin. I would recommend!
Nicole S.
Is super good i love it is the best product is natural is like so fresh it leaves my skin natural is long lasting and is super good it helps people who has open pores it close them I bough it at ulta is the best
I don't think I'll ever spend more money on expensive primers. It fills in my pores and makes my foundation go on so smooth! It doesn't bother my oily skin, either. Such a good product. I would recommend this.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Laney N.
Merseyside
does this leave a shimmer on your skin?