BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Yolanda W.
Bakersfield, CA
Love love. Love. It's definitely a great primer and gets the job done. Compared to high end products, i would turn to this little guy. It doesn't break the bank like the others and does what is should.
tonya s.
Lavonia, GA
I've heard so many back and forth reviews about the elf primers. Some say they're horrible and some say they love them. What do u think ? I've heard the green ones are better.
mikkayla v.
Eucha, OK
I never thought that primer ever actually did anything for my face until I finally tried e.l.f. primer. It helps my pores so much and keeps my face so smooth and I never have dry spots with my makeup.
Maryah M.
Mission , TX
I LOVE ELF PRODUCTS!!!! This face primer works so good & the other primers ad we'll like the one for brightening , controlling blemishes, the one for pores all of them are my favorites! I love elf!!!
Kristen K.
I love this face primer. It leaves my skin feeling soft and radiation before applying my make up. It also helps my make up last all day without having to reapply. Would suggest this product to anyone!
Nicole B.
I don't feel like it helped my make up stay on my face but it was cheap. I don't feel like it was long lasting for me but my face is very oily and is hard to keep any make up on
Heather H.
If you're on a budget (like me) this is definitely worth the buy! As much as I love going to sephora my wallet sometimes says otherwise! I keep this in stock! Works just as well as any high end brand!
Filo S.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I've been looking for a good face primer and this one wins. You can't beat the price. Super moisturizing and my skin feels amazing after applying it. My make up lasts longer & face looks healthier. No breakouts
Kelcie L.
I liked the product, but I wouldn't repurchase. It made my skin super oily, & the product only latest a few weeks, & I used the same amount the bottle told me to use. I also didn't see a huge difference between having this primer on and not having It on, besides the oily skin.
Merari B.
The price is great but the product isn't all that, I guess you get what you pay for, for the price I would get it again just because it's not to Pricy but for a little more you can get something better
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?