BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Dixie O.
Semmes, AL
This honestly is a good brand. It may be cheap which makes one wonder if it good but I promise you it is so good they should charge more lol. My face felt smooth and makeup stayed on long.
Merva S.
las vegas
Not too oily. Not too dry. It's perfect for my dry skin and it's natural. Very light and long lasting, makes sure to make my skin feels soft and ready for foundation! No break outs, either!
Nicole V.
San Diego, CA
I would say this is a cheaper dupe for the porefessional by benefit and I believe it has spf and it is very easy to apply and it's good for oily sin and keeps make on for a very long time.
Laura B.
Charlotte, NC
Too oily. Caused me to break out. I really like the blemish control primer, I'm just not a fan of this because of my oily skin that gives me so many problems with acne/blemishes. Would recommend to a friend with dry skin.
Alicia R.
I'm doing a lot of walking but sometimes being out in the sun a lot so using this product really helps mine face at all times. It also helps control oil my face. Sometimes I just use the product alone with no makeup.
Macy K.
Cleveland
This face primer was very very easy to apply to the skin. It blending and minimized pores so easily. I was very impressed, it is good for more dry and combination skin. I would recommend!
Noelia C.
carteret nj
I have a few month's using this primer. Never used anything els before since I'm just getting in to makeup. I like it so guess I'm staying with e.l.f for a while.
Cally M.
it is a creamier, oil-based primer but doesn't make your face oily. it lasts pretty long for a $6 primer. i have other favorites but this is a really good option for those not wanting to spend a lot. i would recommend
Kendall H.
Fishers
This primer is great for its price. It is very siliconey and fills in fine lines. This makes my makeup last, blurs my face, and moisturizes. This is great for combination. I will buy again when i run out.
Jenni O.
This primer does what it says it will do. It leaves your face feeling nice and soft. I feel like it does the job and I would totally recommend this to my friends.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?