BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
I've only used this a few times. So far I REALLY like it. My skin looks smooth & flawless. At the end of the day at work I still have my face on at the end of my shift. I think for the price you can't beat this primer!
Alicia R.
I'm doing a lot of walking but sometimes being out in the sun a lot so using this product really helps mine face at all times. It also helps control oil my face. Sometimes I just use the product alone with no makeup.
Nicole V.
San Diego, CA
I would say this is a cheaper dupe for the porefessional by benefit and I believe it has spf and it is very easy to apply and it's good for oily sin and keeps make on for a very long time.
Laura B.
Charlotte, NC
Too oily. Caused me to break out. I really like the blemish control primer, I'm just not a fan of this because of my oily skin that gives me so many problems with acne/blemishes. Would recommend to a friend with dry skin.
Dixie O.
Semmes, AL
This honestly is a good brand. It may be cheap which makes one wonder if it good but I promise you it is so good they should charge more lol. My face felt smooth and makeup stayed on long.
Rachel L.
The best primer ive ever used!!! Minimized my fine lines and pores and allowed for smooth application of foundation. It also helped my foundation last throughout the day, even when its warm out. No melty feeling here!
Maribel H.
One of my favorite drug store primers! This stuff makes it seems less to apply foundation over & it gives me a natural finish while filling in my pores & protects my skin with the sunscreen! I've gone through three!
Jacqueline B.
Such an affordable primer and I feel as if it's a dupe for smashbox photo finish primer. Good for combination skin and has a natural smoothing effect that fills in the pores. I would definitely recommend this to try!
Amber H.
Alcester, SD
This is by far the best drug store primer I have ever used! It makes your face smooth and adds a glow. It stays all day and moisturizes as well as blocks makeup from seeping into your pores. Cheap and a must have!
Cally M.
it is a creamier, oil-based primer but doesn't make your face oily. it lasts pretty long for a $6 primer. i have other favorites but this is a really good option for those not wanting to spend a lot. i would recommend
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?