BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Daniela N.
Best primer ever, this is my all time favorite, it's so f good, it makes my makeup look so flawless, plus it's a drugstore primer, it leaves a very natural finish, I would recommend this primer to other❤❤
Emily M.
Middletown, PA
This product makes my face feel like a baby's butt! Love how my smooth and matte my foundation looks when using this product. I have normal skin and the product works just fine! It doesn't dry out the skin either! Would totally recommend.
Nicki S.
This elf face primer is easily comparable to a high end primer for half the price! The primer has a very silicone like feeling on the skin and hides my large pores and makes the application of my concealer and foundation look flawless!
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
This product is great for a cheap alternative to other primers. It’s light weight, easy to use! Lasted for a while but when it ran out it was impossible to get the last of the product out of the container
Melinda K.
Loris, SC
I am always worried about the sun. The Elf products have great SPA and work great. It fills in the fine lines and pores. My foundation goes on my oily skin so much better with it. It makes my skin feel like satin, even without foundation.
Ariel Y.
I currently have this stuff and it work amazing!! It don't dry up your skin and it adds a smooth look to your skin and it fades away your redness . I love it very much but still looking for a more beautiful result in different primers😊
Nathalie F.
ELF is the old faithful in my book. The price is just right and the quality is great. This product does exactly what it's meant for and I love to use it for my everyday routine. I always recommend it.
Victoria P.
Ludowici, GA
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! I love this primer so freaking much. There is a goof sun protection on it especially since I have other makeup on top it very much helps. It is very long lasting. Every night when I take of my makeup it is still right there underneath. I would definitely buy again because it helps my face from breaking out.
Nancy G.
I found this product at target and I just had to try it. I really loved the quality and how it felt after I applied it. It did improve the way my pores looked. I would purchase it again and recommend it.
Lori M.
La Porte, TX
Anything with spf built in is a must for me. Love how smooth my makeup goes on after applying. Although I must say you have to wait for it to completely absorb into your skin before applying make up.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?