BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Amber G.
Graham, NC
E.l.f really surprised me sometimes. Cheap and super effective. I like this primer as well as the blue primer/moisturizer. Definitely worth a try if you haven't yet.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
The greatest primer ever. You can find it at most drug stores and it's very inexpensive. It covers two products I use. Sunscreen and primer. This helps to keep you young looking.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I am in love with it.i got it out of my Vox box and it was amazing. It is similar to smashbox and gel like form. Made my makeup last just as long as a high end primer!
Jenna P.
Moscow, ID
Super cheap and actually works!! I was surprised how well it works for a few dollars! It gave. Natural shimmer finish when I used it , and it was long lasting ! Yes I would recommend to others ! Love it
Daniela N.
Best primer ever, this is my all time favorite, it's so f good, it makes my makeup look so flawless, plus it's a drugstore primer, it leaves a very natural finish, I would recommend this primer to other❤❤
Stacy R.
Laredo
Leaves ur face smooth and very silky. I love using this product before applying my foundation.. It gives it a smoother more natural look, I think it also spreads early and with very little product you can have enough for your whole face.
Nicki S.
This elf face primer is easily comparable to a high end primer for half the price! The primer has a very silicone like feeling on the skin and hides my large pores and makes the application of my concealer and foundation look flawless!
Emily M.
Middletown, PA
This product makes my face feel like a baby's butt! Love how my smooth and matte my foundation looks when using this product. I have normal skin and the product works just fine! It doesn't dry out the skin either! Would totally recommend.
Rosemary Q.
Flushing , NY
It is reasonably priced. However, I didn't notice any changes to my skin. I don't believe it help in my makeup lasting any longer or hiding my pores. It was silicon based which I am not a fan of. Will not repurchase
Melinda K.
Loris, SC
I am always worried about the sun. The Elf products have great SPA and work great. It fills in the fine lines and pores. My foundation goes on my oily skin so much better with it. It makes my skin feel like satin, even without foundation.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?