BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Sharon J.
N Ridgeville, OH
There's no product in here.. I get just a couple uses from this before it's all gone. The packaging is misleading. Yes it's cheap, but the idea is to be cheap & great! Not cheap and..well...cheap! I'm super upset. I've also found this makes me oily..
Kay M.
Tahlequah, OK
I really like this primer especially for the price. This is my go to for quick daily use. It's easy to apply and feels great on my skin. I do prefer MAC or Smashbox for more extended wear or dramatic looks though.
Lexi H.
I have 2 of them because it’s smooth and satiny feelings, nothing is wrong with it. And I believed it’s best for normal to dry skin. It’s easy to apply and soaks right into my skin. I highly recommend this primer.
Alicia H.
Hesperia, CA
Feels great on the face its nice and light. I love the pump it makes it an easy application. It leaves my face feeling soft and hydrated at the same time, and its soooooo affordable.
Whitney P.
Applies nicely and is super smooth on the skin, it hides pores and makes your skin look super flawless, has sun protection which is even better and keeps your makeup on all day! I would definitely recommend. :-)
Nialazia R.
Leominster, MA
Not my favorite face primer but it gets the job done. This might be a good primer for a beginner make up artist. Just to mess around with some product to see if you like them or not.
Jenny N.
A good primer that works amazingly well for it's cheap price. Goes on smooth and helped my makeup stay longer on my oily skin. The only downside is the bulky package that is deceptive to the amount of product.
Kara M.
Collierville, TN
This primer has a very smooth and rich texture and spreads easily on my face! Once I put my make up on after using this, it stays put as long as o stay out of water! With this product a little goes a long way!
Amrit K.
New York
Perfect dupe for the Make Up Forever primers. The smooth silky consistency makes foundation apply smoothly and allows saving that extra step of allowing your sunscreen to set in before applying the primer.
Tiara C.
This product is great for going out for long periods of time. It leaves your foundation with a nice and natural finish. Your skin will feel very moisturized and great after using this product. I definitely can see myself buying this product again
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?