BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #62 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Sara T.
All five stars I received this in the elf voxbox and I have to say I had wanted to try it for awhile and wish I had bought it sooner it's amazing but I often do go back to maybellines baby skin primer
Dawn D.
Bristol, VA
This this a great primer to use in the summer time for those with dry skin. I would not recommend it for my oily girls out there.. The SPF does cause of a dewy/oily texture to the skin. ( Bring your blotting towels)
Kaylee T.
I love this product. I have purchased it multiple times . It can be purchased at Walmart & is very reasonably priced. It is very similar to the more expensive brands and works just as well.
Alexis C.
I love this product but it did run out very fast. I had only had it for about a month and it was my first time using a primer for my face so I'm not sure if that is normal or not. I do love this product in my opinion.
Jay K.
Kansas City, MO
Loved this primer it had the rubber texture that made you feel like your pores were gone before even adding foundation. Pros is definitely the cost and so far no cons. I would consider myself to have combination skin I would definitely recommend to others.
Tori P.
Friendswood, TX
This stuff is the best! It makes my skin feel great and it makes me shine slightly but not too harsh. Plus its only six dollars and that is a great price for how much you get
Nialazia R.
Leominster, MA
Not my favorite face primer but it gets the job done. This might be a good primer for a beginner make up artist. Just to mess around with some product to see if you like them or not.
Kay M.
Tahlequah, OK
I really like this primer especially for the price. This is my go to for quick daily use. It's easy to apply and feels great on my skin. I do prefer MAC or Smashbox for more extended wear or dramatic looks though.
Laurie C.
I love how creamy like this face primer is, its very smooth and soft on the face. It was more natural finish & my skin is normal to dry. The bottle itself is adorable. My makeup goes on it like nothing & i love it!
Arlette M.
Not my favorite at all! It left my skin feeling slimey and did not help my makeup stay at all. If they made a matte primer I would consider trying it but for now, this is a pass for me.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?