BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
Monique A.
Lancaster, CA
Sooooooo SOFT and affordable and did I mention soft?! Omg I love this to bits I've always naught high end primer but this one makes my face so silly not to mention I save like 40$$
Caitlin S.
Glenview, IL
This is my favorite primer! For a budget price, you get top quality results. This compares to the top "luxury" brands and I personally think it's better. It's a little greasy, but it blends your makeup well... More like a moisturizer.
Katie B.
I chose this primer over some high end primers. It has a pretty natural finish. My makeup goes on so much smoother when I have this primer on. Great value and I will continue to purchase it. I recommend others to at least try it out!
Brooke O.
Brownsville,pa
This primer is okay. It serves the purpose, but it causes my skin to break out really bad and I don't usually have a problem with acne. It does last a long time , it has a kind of natural finish but it's kind of greasy when first applied. Not to sure about buying it again.
Madison S.
My skin burns very easily so I love this face primer. Not only does it prevent my face from burning but it preps my face before I put make up. It is very inexpensive and I would highly recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin.
Patti W.
Waco, TX
This primer works incredibly well and smooths the skin to a nice canvas, however, it's incredibly silicone based, so if you don't like the silicone feel then this isn't for you. I recommend adding a priming spray over it for the best application. Good bang for your buck.
Kaitlyn G.
Whitmire, SC
I use this face primer before I put on my foundation. It has kept my skin looking healthy and has help tremendously with keeping my skin from breaking out. When I remove my make up, my face feels smooth and clean. I absolutely recommend this product to any and every one! !
carolyn k.
raleigh
It has a slippery formula but overall I like it. It goes on really well and lasts awhile but I did just run out :( I need to get more but for $6 it is well worth it. If your looking for something cheap but good elf is the way to go
Jennifer N.
Highland, CA
Elf again, has never disappointed me! Not only is it affordable, it really is such a great product!! This face primer has last me the whole day, and my skin type is oily. This helped my oiliness be kept at bay and plus, it has SPF 20, how awesome is that?! This face primer is great for the summer to help keep your makeup last all day and help protect your face from the sun.
Misti J.
E.l.f. Cosmetics SPF 20 face primer keeps my makeup looking great all day and keeps me from worrying about skin damage from the sun. After using this product my face is misturized without looking oily and also does not irritate my sensitive skin.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Laney N.
Merseyside
does this leave a shimmer on your skin?