BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Claire B.
This product is an amazing product! It is priced very reasonably and is amazing quality for its pricing! I have tried other primers from elf and this is by far my favorite! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Edith A.
New Caney, TX
I would never buy this product again. It was like applying nothing on my skin. It also made me very oily and shiny. It made the makeup on my face smear off. The finish to this is like a sheen which makes you look oily. I did not like it at all. Don't recommend it.
Kenya H.
I just recently started using Elf's skin care line and I can honestly say I'm very impressed. I remember using nothing but Elf products starting off at the height of my makeup career, and they've never disappointed. Love them!
Maddi E.
Leesburg, IN
I think stuff can get the job done for how cheap it is. I have not tried any higher brand stuff so I don't know how it compares but for beginners it is a good product.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
It's funny my boyfriend actually bought me this to try it out. I think elf is really great at making quality products, for an affordable price. Definitely refreshing to the skin, makes it feel nice and smooth. Would repurchase.
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
It's a god primer and very affordable but does not last as long as I wish it did. The container is a little misleading when it come down to the quantity you get! I was impressed with the product overall! Will purchase again!
Nathali D.
When you apply it on your face it feels very airbrushed it’s kind of odd but it feels great on the skin. It works for all skin types. It will give you neither a matte or dewy finish it is very in between. The price is great, and overall it is a great product.
Victoria M.
Maricopa, AZ
E.L.F. Studio Face Primer works pretty well. I'd compare it to the Smashbox Photo Finish. I use it every week. It is easy to apply, not greasy, holds my makeup almost all day, not harsh on the skin. It's super affordable and I highly recommend it to others!
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
If you're looking for a great primer at a wonderful price, look no further. Elf's face primer is so smooth and leaves your face feeling amazing before applying foundation.
Erika D.
Dallas, TX
It's not my favorite primer at all, but it does the job for a cheap product. It's a good primer for combo skin types and settles really nice, but I think it's worth spending the extra couple dollars to get a better primer.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?