BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Beatris F.
Las Vegas , NV
Really disliked this product. It smelled like buttery popcorn and left my face looking buttery as well. So not only did it smell bad it left my face to look as an oily mess. Wouldn't purchase again and wouldn't recommend to others.
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
Absolutely love this product. Feels so lightweight on my face. I don't even feel like I put anything on to be honest. My face isn't oily and it isn't dry, it's normal. Very affordable and I would purchase again.
Rose B.
Louisville, KY
It works so well it goes on very smoothly and last all day. I want to find my foundation today because it lasts and it looks very maximize admits easy to apply in Blaine
BIANCA M.
Lake Worth, FL
Hi try the face premier E.l.f and I love itI got it from target I really recommend it to the friends and girls that would love to do make up like I do.it's been like three months that I can use it and definitely I really love it😘
Veronica A.
Hialeah, FL
Sadly this product does not do much on my skin. I gave generally oily skin and I feel that this product just adds to it. I do find it very good a minimizing pores either.
Jennifer H.
Rialto, CA
This primer is good for its price, it definitely does its job. It makes my makeup hold a little longer and apply smoother. I have recommended this product numerous times and will continue to buy.
Jennifer N.
Highland, CA
Elf again, has never disappointed me! Not only is it affordable, it really is such a great product!! This face primer has last me the whole day, and my skin type is oily. This helped my oiliness be kept at bay and plus, it has SPF 20, how awesome is that?! This face primer is great for the summer to help keep your makeup last all day and help protect your face from the sun.
Nia C.
Kissimmee, FL
This product went on smoothly and a little bit went a long way but I felt that it left my skin looking overly shiny and oily even after I'd gone over it with translucent powder to try to dry up the oily parts. I wouldn't suggest this for combination skin like mine.
Pranju D.
I love this primer so much! It is very matte- my skin is super oily and it seriously does keep my makeup smooth and makes it last all day long. It also covers my pore. The only bad thing about it is that there isn't much product in the package but it is only about $6 so it is worth the price. I also wished they would change the packaging because my lid keeps falling off.
Shannon R.
Greensburg, PA
I appreciate the amount of product I get for the price and I love the FEEL of this primer. I do feel like it smooths out my facial texture and pores; it definitely makes my foundation apply easier. And SPF 20 is a definite plus.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?