BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Shanel A.
Norcross, GA
the product is good and I have a good time using it and I liked it a lot, it does not leave my skin with grease nor does it dry and it fills my pores, the price is good
Bailee T.
Boaz, AL
Omg. This primer is amazing!!! Its affordable and it actually works!!! It’s super easy to apply and it last all day. I would definitely recommend for any look and any skin. I would recommend to all my friends
CarrieRae B.
I absolutely love the E.L.F. Products, the Face Primer has SPF 20 combined in the mixture, as you apply this primer, it goes on smooth, no clumps and smells so clean. It is in a nicely designed bottle, with a easy to pump handle. The Primer comes out in just the right amount. I highly recommend this product. Price does not mean you are getting a great product. E.L.F. Has sure shown that you can pay a very good price for your cosmetic needs, without breaking your pocket book and still have the confidence of looking good, and knowing you have a premium product at a budget price.! Way to Go E.L.F.!!!
Kaleah R.
Chino, CA
I love this primer! My oily skin can get so out of control I've been trying to keep my oils under control but most primers flop. This primer is amazing! I bought it with no hope in it working for $6 bucks it was extremely inexpensive so the first week or two of using it I started to really sense a difference in the way my Foundation looked on my skin smooth flawless perfection. Once I ran out I immediately went back to the drugstore to get more much needed.
Ashley M.
I wanted to really like this product. There are a few cons that made me not into it. First off the smell and texture is actually quite nice. I really like the packaging and the pump and of course the price point. However, the amount in this product is not very much; as much as I use I would have to repurchase several too often. Secondly the product itself actually does the opposite of its intended purpose, and makes my makeup slide off after only 3 1/2 hours. Overall if you need something cheap and to wear for indoors only I guess it's ok but I would rather spend a little more and get a product that works and will last.
Amanda D.
First I love elf bc it doesn't break the bank....being mom the kids always need something or the pets are out of treats bc one of your kids "the boy" decided they smelled better than the stinky dog food and that was a meal haha...then it's bills and everyday life so on a budget elf is amazing and the primer oh man smooth as a babies bottom soft and ice had family members who use smash box compare it and said is just as good and cheaper price 😉
María L.
Primer is one important thing if you want your makeup flawless and last long. There are many options available when are to buy face primer but elf primer has been so raved as most effective budget friendly that i have to give it a try. e.l.f offers this primer in four shades but in my opinion the clear one was the best option so i opted for it. In today's post i will share my thoughts on it.Fills in fine lines and helps prevent sunburn. Transform your face into a flawless and smooth canvas with the SPF 20 Face Primer. Developed to combat excess oil, flaky dryness, enlarged pores and fine lines to result in a natural and youthful looking radiance.
Heather B.
Trumbull , CT
I received this product throughout Influenster and id have to say I really do enjoy it! you have to only put on a tiny bit but it does the job if you put on a ton my face would tend to feel sticky but thats a good thing i guess to show you don't have to cake it on for good results! It helps my make up stay on all day and goes perfectly with the rest of my make up routine!! Will buy again!! perfect price too!!
Kelly B.
I used this primer three times before throwing it in the trash. It had a very chemical smell to it, and it left my face feeling very greasy. As someone with normal skin (neither dry or oily,) I don't usually have problems with products making me look too dewy or too matte, but this was horrible. It did not do anything to fill in fine lines, or pores, and it made my liquid foundation slip everywhere.
Daisy S.
Cascade Locks, OR
The e.l.f cosmetics SPF 20 face primer is very easy to apply and blend onto your skin. The only thing I don't like about it is that it leaves my fave a little bit oily. I have a combination of oily and dry so I am not positive if that's why the product makes my skin feel that way. I would buy it again if only I run out of my other products. I mainly use this product as a back up, but I love e.l.f.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?