BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
Brittany J.
Greensburg , KY
I love this stuff it almost has a foaming feel to it, it makes my face feel so good snd I love how my make up goes on. It's good for my combination skin and you can't beat this price.
Savannah H.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is AMAZING! I got this in my VoxBox and all I can say IS WOW! For the price, this is a magnificent primer. Sure, it's no porefessional, but it gets the job done! I've noticed a huge difference in application.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
Really impressed with Elf products these days. I tried this a few months ago during the winter season and it held up really well. Only thing I didn't care for is the pump as perhaps mine was malfunctioning otherwise it would have earned an extra star~!
Cara R.
Northridge, CA
So the spf in this is complete BS and it's probably because SPF in beauty products in the US are unregulated, but it's a really nice primer and it feels really nice. It goes on easy, has no scent, and it does it's job of keeping my make up on my face.
Salma V.
Emporia, KS
I love love love this primer. It feels so fancy. i can't believe it's less than $5, talk about a good deal!! The primer has a really nice texture to it - thick and a little bit tacky. It has a very light scent, not bad at all. It's also very hydrating and it leaves my skin feeling soft.
Amanda M.
I love the fact that it has a silky feel to it. The only thing I don't like about it is that it feels thick and doesn't feel like it sets into my skin and makes it feel like I'm just caking on makeup on top of it.
Jennifer C.
Galt
This product was alright. I have very oily skin so i found it made me look oily a lot throughout the day and its probably very good for someone with dry skin. it is very light and easy to apply. Super lightweight and felt like there was nothing on.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
I was really excited to receive this from influenster! I found that it worked really well for my face makeup. I didn't try for my eye makeup however. Doesn't make your face look dewy.
Camilla L.
Las Vegas, NV
I am in love with this primer, it feels so amazing on my skin! It really helps to hide my pores, and it makes my skin feel so smooth. I'm honestly always so surprised with the products that e.l.f. sells, because it's cheap but the quality is amazing.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Although e.l.f products are all pocket and budget friendly, I wouldn't recommend this product. Is just didn't do right for me. It felt like it was too watery and didn't hold up its part of the deal. I do love some of e.l.f products though, but not this one.
Dejah M.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Aimeeh L.
Does the mineral infused and poreless variation have spf too?