BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
The ELF primers are still my favorite! A tiny bit goes a long way. it's way better than wet n wilds! It has a super nice silky texture, that dries nicely. it really helps the rest of my makeup application apply even more smoother - my foundation wouldnt be the same without it!
Ashley C.
I love the way this feels when I put it on but it doesn't necessarily help keep my makeup to stay on all day. I usually use it when I'm going for a more natural day and know I'm not doing much. It's good for the price but it's also not the best primer
Xiomara T.
It it's a very good primer! I love how it works on my face & the outcome is different when I use it from when I don't, it has a natural finish. A pro is that it lasts me a long time! I would definitely buy it again.
Laura S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I like this primer it works good for my oily skin and always for my dry skin, it apples easy and it's really soft. It leaves a natural finish look it almost feels like nothing is there. I would recommend this.
Molli B.
Demorest, GA
i received this product in one of my voxboxes and it has now become aa everyday product its so smooth and makes my face feel fresh. its the perfect amount of freshness. non greasy
Fiona Y.
Rochester, NY
I absolutely love this primer. It is my go to for when I need my foundation to last the entire day. I usually apply my makeup around 9 AM in the morning and it looks just as fresh at 10 PM at night. I also have oily skin and I just have to blot once or twice during the day.
This stuff really is great. I have bought multiple bottles already and I will continue to do so. It glides on oh so smoothly and makes my face feel more moisturized. My makeup goes on over it very nicely. I would recommend it to anyone. It also has SPF which is a nice bonus.
Ashley J.
Council Blfs, IA
I absolutely love all elf products they are not only affordable but it is a very good brand for the money. I love how it refreshes my face and makes foundation stay on longer
Blair H.
Some may think that since this product is inexpensive and that it won't work, but that isn't the truth! This product is an amazing product for the price. It fills your pores, and when you take off your makeup, your skin will feel hydrated.
Caitlin S.
Glenview, IL
This is my favorite primer! For a budget price, you get top quality results. This compares to the top "luxury" brands and I personally think it's better. It's a little greasy, but it blends your makeup well... More like a moisturizer.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?