BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Jacob T.
I don't like this primer at all! First off, it feels super weird as if I'm putting a product that is super unhealthy for my skin on my face. Not only that but it smells very strange and reminds me of gasoline for some reason.
Breanna C.
N Chesterfield , VA
This primer feels oily, like applying Vaseline on the face. I generally like a primer that minimizes pores and this does not do that at all. You also definitely will have needed to moisturize thoroughly before application.
veve i.
Douglasville , GA
I love thissss so much!! it works really great! it reminds me a lot of the mary kay face primer but this cost so much less!! I definitely recommend to others for purchasing this item. You will not be disappointed. it feels so good against the skin.
Fernanda B.
Round Rock, TX
I won this Primer by Influenster. It was the best thing !! There is sun protection for your skin, not stick, and really moister. My skin was really soft and good. I would definitely buy more of this product
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Although e.l.f products are all pocket and budget friendly, I wouldn't recommend this product. Is just didn't do right for me. It felt like it was too watery and didn't hold up its part of the deal. I do love some of e.l.f products though, but not this one.
Morgan I.
I personally like this face primer. It's cheap but does the job. I like the matte finish because I have oily skin. It lasts a long time and is easy to apply. I'll continue to buy this primer because to me it's just the same as an expensive brand
Annie L.
Riverside , CA
This is a great primer for the price and it's available at drugstores. It also has SPF in it as well. If you want to try a primer to see if it will work for your skin type, try this out and if you like it you can try the higher end brands.
Carol A.
I love E.L.F primers! This primer is very comparable to high end primers. My makeup last longer and the finish of my makeup is flawless. It glides over my skin and give my skin a smooth canvas so I can apply my foundation. I would definitely recommend and repurchase this primer!
Megan B.
Love this! this product gives me makeup a perfect finishing look to it! The price is way more cheaper and reasonable then most other name brand primers! This one lasted me at least two months but I didn't wear makeup exactly everyday. A little bit goes a long way with this product!
Destinee S.
Wichita, KS
For the price you honestly can't beat it. The only thing is that I it feels oily after awhile and with my matte foundation it can clash. But it is great for a day to day. I use it a lot and it has never made me break out. I get mine from target.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?