BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Christine L.
Studio city, CA
OMG!!! This primer is amazing. Getting my SPF and a primer in one is great. I love how smooth it makes my skin under my makeup. Makes my foundation last all day! This is a great product for any skin type. I would recommend this to all my family and friends!!
Nessa R.
Inglewood
This is my favorite primer of all. Keeps my face smooth but a bit oily. How ever I just bake and it’s done. Another con is it hardly has any product more like a sample. But it’s $3 so not bad. It does last all day for me and I definitely have recommend
Jara H.
Amarillo
For the price this is a really great primer. Feels very velvety. I have extremely dry skin and putting this on made my skin soft and nourished. Anytime I've worn this I feel like it has improved my makeup look. Long lasting. Would absolutely recommend.
Savannah H.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is AMAZING! I got this in my VoxBox and all I can say IS WOW! For the price, this is a magnificent primer. Sure, it's no porefessional, but it gets the job done! I've noticed a huge difference in application.
Brittany J.
Greensburg , KY
I love this stuff it almost has a foaming feel to it, it makes my face feel so good snd I love how my make up goes on. It's good for my combination skin and you can't beat this price.
Fahmida ..
Jamaica, NY
The primer is very smooth and moisturizing. At first when I used the product it was easy to apply but once it was blended my skin started to burn and I usually use this primer but now I use a different moisturizer and no I would not but this again, No
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
Really impressed with Elf products these days. I tried this a few months ago during the winter season and it held up really well. Only thing I didn't care for is the pump as perhaps mine was malfunctioning otherwise it would have earned an extra star~!
Bibiana R.
Spring Hill, TN
Love this stuff! I would compare it to benefit porefessional if you're looking for something more affordable this is it! Easy to apply and the skin absorbs it nicely. Highly recommend
Cara R.
Northridge
So the spf in this is complete BS and it's probably because SPF in beauty products in the US are unregulated, but it's a really nice primer and it feels really nice. It goes on easy, has no scent, and it does it's job of keeping my make up on my face.
Salma V.
Emporia, KS
I love love love this primer. It feels so fancy. i can't believe it's less than $5, talk about a good deal!! The primer has a really nice texture to it - thick and a little bit tacky. It has a very light scent, not bad at all. It's also very hydrating and it leaves my skin feeling soft.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?