BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Jessica E.
I'm in the middle of this product. I'm not really sure what it is supposed to be doing but I have used it before as my primer and it seemed to be doing a good job, I'm just not sure whether it did the right thing or not
Chanmolica Y.
If you are a beginner or not even a beginner and want a really affordable primer, this is your girl! This works really good for the price of $3!!! I love e.l.f products so much and love how it's so affordable! I would so recommend this because when I was using this I'd loved it!
Sydney W.
Phoenix, AZ
This primer is definitely on my top ten list of face primers. The reason that i'm giving it four stars is because blending can be a bit difficult at times, but this product definitely lasts for a long time. I would buy this product again because it is very affordable and I enjoy the e.l.f brand very much!
Ali J.
West Des Moines, IA
This was actually the first primer I ever used. It is definitely a silicon base and it does an okay job of getting your makeup to apply smoothly. However, I have oily skin and this product is no match for it. This product does not extend the where time on my products and definitely makes my skin break out.
Brianna W.
Cleveland, TX
This product gives me skin the perfect barrier and moisture to make my skin stay looking fresh and dewy all day! It really holds everything in place and works as a moisturizer. I used it on my mother when I did her makeup, and she was very happy with the results!
Sadie C.
El Dorado, AR
I absolutely love the E.L.F. face primer! It really helps my make up stay on for longer periods of time along with getting a smooth start. It feels really hydrating, also well. Easy to use!
Alexis O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Horrible!! I think I paid $6 for it and it was a complete waste of money. I didn't feel that this did anything and it was super oily. Perhaps it would work well for people with dry skin? Would not buy again
Deysy T.
Canton, TX
I recently bought this to give it a try. What I like about it is that it leaves your face so soft, but again It leaves my skin oily. I feel like it goes better with those with dry skin. On the bright side it does hide pores. On my experience I wouldn't buy again.
Elizabeth M.
I don't use this product daily as it give me oily skin, I think I bought the wrong one I just picked one up quick. The one thing I really don't like about this product is the smell, it smells so bad to me that I don't even like to use it. I normally love all Elf products so I am willing to try the other primers
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
I really love this product especially because of the price ! And I like that it has SPF in it to protect my skin. The primer feels very nice. It's not greasy like some other brands and you don't have to use much of it.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?