BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
Mariah l.
Lancaster, CA
love that this product has the spf 20 and does not smell like sunscreen! great moisture to my face i have dry spots around the chin and nose area and it gets them perfectly! love that a little goes along way! and it's super affordable especially if you don't want to buy a high end one!
brittany d.
Walden, NY
I love the E.L.F face primer. Out gives my skin a smooth bar to apply my makeup. I like that it's sold in multiple stores and there are many varieties available. I got hard candy primer as a gift and really want happy with it and went back e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
This was my first time using face primer and first primer that I buy and use and let me tell you that I really like it. I saw a big difference in my face when I used it and it lives my make up nice and smooth
Kelsey H.
West haven , CT
Here's the deal with this product: works great and is cheap. However, packaging is misleading. When you open up the bottle, there's really a small amount of product in it. This won't last long at all...
idalia a.
i love this primer leaves my skin so soft and make my make up so easy to apply i love that is so affordable for everyone and u can find it everywear so easy to blend it love the price to and yes i re buy it
Marina R.
Chula Vista, CA
It's a good primer if you have dry skin. I felt that for my type of skin by the end of the day I felt really oily and it really didn't work for me. I do believe younger girls will benefit from this because they don't need as much as I do.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
For a $3 drug store primer, I think this works great! It feels nice on my skin. My makeup lasts longer. I love that it has SPF. I use this on days that I don't really have much going on and don't want to use my more expensive products.
Chelsea C.
Ontario, CA
OK so let me just say this face primer is to die for. Leaves your skin feeling so soft, and allows your foundation to glide. I highly recommended this primer if your looks for a more affordable brand.
Marisol E.
I don't know how well it helps with longer lasting makeup. But it may be worth is just because of the spf 20. It is for more dry skin so it is important if you keep that in mind when purchasing a primer for your face. In the end I think I would rather pay more for a better primer.
Karen L.
Sacramento , CA
This product was actually one of the first primers I bought. The price is great and the product feels smooth in your skin. It has good coverage for the price. If your looking for something affordable then this is your product.
Dejah M.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Aimeeh L.
Does the mineral infused and poreless variation have spf too?