BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Chelsea C.
Ontario, CA
OK so let me just say this face primer is to die for. Leaves your skin feeling so soft, and allows your foundation to glide. I highly recommended this primer if your looks for a more affordable brand.
Sierra R.
Merritt Is, FL
This is my go to primer for my face. Absolutely amazing!!! Forever the only face primer I will ever use, no lie!!! I love it so much, I would pay $30 for it..but it's only $3. Absolutely marvliss !
PATTY Z.
This cosmetics SPF 20 Face Primer is really good. Its really worth the money and the quality and quantity is really fantastic. I would recommend this to anyone who wants this product (its worth it).
Manuel K.
Flushing, NY
E.l.f seems to have a lot of hit and miss products but this one is a hit! For $3 I got a good amount of product and this primer actually works pretty great! I had foundation on the whole day and it stuck throughout the whole 10 hours. It's a good investment if you're young and don't have the money for expensive products.
Annie B.
Buffalo, NY
my friend got this for my birthday and i use it everyday it is a must have in daily routine it makes my face feel very smooth and soft throughout the day it really does work it hides pores very well i will definitely be buying this when i am all out
also it has a lot of product and i dont think its that expensive.
Jessica R.
Redwood, NY
This is a must in my makeup bag. I like it so much that I wish I had enough to spread on my whole body. It makes my skin feel like the softest, newest, undamaged skin in the world.
Diego J.
Portland, OR
This Primer Is Awesome , It leaves the skin hydrated and ready to be used . It Has A Good Texture afterwards when applying foundation. When I Used For About 12hrs , The Makeup was still in tact and I would love to buy it again
Therese C.
Honolulu, HI
I use this stuff so much and I prefer it over primers like Benefit because it works really well with my oily skin and it leaves your face like a smooth canvas so foundation is always a breeze to put on. If I don't have eyelid primer I just use a tiny bit of this on the eye and my shadow will not budge all night.
Megan P.
Omg I love this, it's not to pricey but works just like any other. Smooths out your face, it's a light consistency, dries fast and makes your pores invisible, doesn't make your coverup Kris up or make it blotchy. It give you that clean smooth look that every girl wants.
Mariana E.
Louisville, KY
Just as good as Smashbox primer! It goes on so smooth, and makes my skin feel amazing before I put on makeup! I was surprised at how much I absolutely love this primer! It is just as good, if not better, than higher end brands.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?