BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Alkire M.
Andrews Air Force Base, MD
This product goes on very smoothly but has a tendency to feel kind of heavy, especially for those of us that don't wear makeup an on a daily or regular basis. I like that it's clear and it doesn't interfere with the other makeup I'd wear over it. I love the price as compared to other primers which don't really match my complexion. I would buy it again for that fact alone.
Sarah A.
Warminster, PA
Super cheap and gets the job done if you need a cheap primer. I only gave 3/5 stars because it makes your skin feel different. Not necessarily a slimy feeling, it's just a different feeling I've never experienced before with higher brand primers. I would recommend this if (for example) you're on vacation and forgot primer and just need something cheap and easy to get (located at Walmarts, drug stores, targets).
Asia G.
Toledo, OH
I received this primer in a VoxBox for free, and It did a decent job. I think that it did help in hiding pores good for dry and combinations skin. My biggest issue with this primer is that it is not long lasting. I don't think that it was effective throughout the whole day. I won't be purchasing this primer but I have recommended it to a friend who is just beginning with makeup, since it is cheaper than most primers
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
I like this face primer. For me, a primer needs to be able to do 1 of 2 things. Either I need it to be really great at locking my foundation down for a long day at work, or it needs to give me a great glow for my normally dry skin. This primer does a good enough job for a 5 hour work shift. I would not say that the product is outstanding, but it gets a the job done.
Karen C.
One squirt goes a long way. It is a bit greasy feeling, but as long as you don't already have oily skin, or use a powder foundation you shouldn't have an issue with it giving you a greasy look.
If the first seven million pumps don't work, don't worry. I thought it was defective at first, but I pumped about seven million more times and it finally got thing flowing lol
It makes you skin feel very soft, and the smell isn't too bad when you open the top and smell inside, but I can't really smell it at all when I apply it.
Kayle B.
Yardley, PA
Bought this originally because I was skeptical about face primer and if it actually works. My hopes werent to high but I absolutely LOVE this primer. Very cheap, long lasting, and even has an SPF of 20. By far my favorite primer I have tried so far, and usually seems to cover up my pores which is great. Definetly suggest people check it out before the high end products!
Rachel M.
Perrysburg, OH
This primer felt OK, and the SPF seems to do it's job. I don't particularly feel like it kept my makeup on any longer, but it did provide a pretty even base for application. It didn't do much for my dry patches though, so I don't suggest it for dry skin. The packaging was horrible though. I exchanged three containers in a row and the last replacement was still broken. I ended up putting the product into a different container, but I probably won't buy it again unless they change the packaging.
Teena R.
San Anselmo
I purchased the e.l.f. primer from Walmart a few weeks ago
as an experiment to compare the more high end MAC primer to this e.l.f product.  Amazing product for the price!  I haven’t broken out since I started using
it!  My makeup glides on like butter and
I have received amazing compliments from fellow coworkers!  Since my skin is naturally oily, I still blot
about twice a day.  With some primers, my
face always looks shiny, but not with the e.l.f. face primer!

April m.
Lexington, KY
I really thought this would work better than what it did considering the other ELF Products that I have purchased and used in the past have worked great. Unfortunately this left my face a greasy mess. It wasn't all bad. Because it did work like a primer helping my makeup stick to my face for a longer. Of time throughout the day. However, it did leave my face with a very shiny greasy Sheen. It is better than using nothing but it's not the best that I have purchased and used.
Desirae M.
The e.l.f Face Primer is a nice start before putting on your makeup! It is easy to apply and is definitely worth the cheap cost (I bought it at Walmart by the way, which is easily accessible)! The downside is it did make my face a little dry if I did not use a facial moisturizer before hand! I would recommend this product though!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?