BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
For a $3 drug store primer, I think this works great! It feels nice on my skin. My makeup lasts longer. I love that it has SPF. I use this on days that I don't really have much going on and don't want to use my more expensive products.
Lareisha G.
Hopewell, VA
I love the way this product feels on my face once it’s applied, with this product I don’t always have to moisturize my face before applying primer. I would recommend this product and any elf product to anyone that loves makeup and need something good in quality but bad on the pockets.
Marisol E.
I don't know how well it helps with longer lasting makeup. But it may be worth is just because of the spf 20. It is for more dry skin so it is important if you keep that in mind when purchasing a primer for your face. In the end I think I would rather pay more for a better primer.
Chelsea C.
Ontario, CA
OK so let me just say this face primer is to die for. Leaves your skin feeling so soft, and allows your foundation to glide. I highly recommended this primer if your looks for a more affordable brand.
Trinity D.
Baltimore
I was a little skeptical of buying this product because many people say non high end makeup brands are no good. Testing it out , it was really silky to touch and was easy to apply and blend. I would definitely recommend this affordable product to anyone looking to try new primers.
Dejah D.
Covington
Elf products are super affordable and such amazing quality! It hides all your pores and putting this on before your foundation will make your skin flawless and so smooth! Thats why i love using these primers.
Jaynee V.
Hermiston, OR
I have dry skin and the primer makes my face feel so soft and smooth. I love to use it before I add on my foundation. It doesn't make myou make up crease and helps out with smoothing out the skin, making your foundation look flawless.
Karen L.
Sacramento , CA
This product was actually one of the first primers I bought. The price is great and the product feels smooth in your skin. It has good coverage for the price. If your looking for something affordable then this is your product.
Kassandra F.
Beckley, WV
I love elf's face primer! In my opinion I feel that it works just as good as my higher end primers. Keeps my foundation from slipping all day. It does make my pores less noticeable. I highly recommend.
Madeline R.
I absolutely LOVE the E.L.F face primer with spf in it! It makes my skin look so natural and hides my pores. It last a long time too! I recommend giving it a try. I would definitely purchase it again.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?