BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Love. Love. Love this primer. Believe it or not it does the job as well as a high end product that you would get at sephora or ulta stores. It makes makeup go on sooo smooth on your skin and helps it last a majority of the day !
Megan R.
Mount Pleasant, MI
This face primer is definitely one to buy!!! It is super cheap and well worth the money. There is a little SPF in the product and it definitely works. I burn on my nose a lot and I could tell a difference in how my face was over the summer while using this product.
Alisha C.
Hudsonville, MI
This primer is AMAZING and people who dont use this and spend big money when this does the same thing are missing out! All you need is a little dot to cover your whole face. It goes on so smooth and light.. its like im not wearing anything on my face.. but it does feel like a cloud! I will forever buy this primer!
Michelle C.
Fresno, CA
For the price, this is a pretty good primer. It does make my makeup last longer than it would on its own, but not as long as I would like it to. It has a silicon feel to it, which isn't bad it just depends on your preference.
Carrie U.
Great product. I like how it's not tested on animals and it's affordable. It gives okay sun protection. I like the finish of this product. It doesn't last all day, but majority of it. I would buy and recommend this to others.
Gaby M.
Kerman, CA
I love this product! It works really well and yes it helps to hide pores. It makes your makeup have a good smooth finish. The only thing that is bad about it is that it only has alittle but in the bottle. Other than that I would definitely recommend this to others.
Brittnee M.
I really enjoy this product. I generally spend a lot of money for my face products but I really do like it. I use it as a primer prior to starting my makeup routine. Once completing my makeup I then use it to set everything. It really is a great process for the price!e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer
mary y.
Inwood, WV
Holds my foundation on all day goes on smoothly a bit hydrating goes on clear I love elf as it and this one of my new favorites! It's easy to apply definitely a go to primer it's worth the price! I will definitely buy agin!
zozo S.
Bethlehem, PA
I was a bit scared to use this since my skin is really sensitive. When I apply my foundation and concealer without primer, after a few hours my makeup starts too look cracked up on my forehead, nose and chin. When I use this primer it prevents it from cracking and makes my skin feel and look soft. It lasts for hours and actually cancels the redness on my face, I love it.
Keagan R.
Lake view, AL
I use this product everyday! I love the way it sits on my face and elf products are at the best price point In the world! Once I put the primer on and then my powder or foundation everything on my face from acne to freckles are covered! My face looks and feels amazing!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?