BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Gaby M.
Kerman, CA
I love this product! It works really well and yes it helps to hide pores. It makes your makeup have a good smooth finish. The only thing that is bad about it is that it only has alittle but in the bottle. Other than that I would definitely recommend this to others.
Halia V.
Northumberlnd, PA
I have tried several of the primers in this line and do like them all. They are a silicone based primer. I have noticed a difference for the better after using this primer! I also love that it has SPF 20! For the price I really like this product!
Brittnee M.
I really enjoy this product. I generally spend a lot of money for my face products but I really do like it. I use it as a primer prior to starting my makeup routine. Once completing my makeup I then use it to set everything. It really is a great process for the price!e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer
Keagan R.
Lake view, AL
I use this product everyday! I love the way it sits on my face and elf products are at the best price point In the world! Once I put the primer on and then my powder or foundation everything on my face from acne to freckles are covered! My face looks and feels amazing!
Adreanna A.
This product has gone toe to toe with more expensive brands and have blown them away . It smoothes out everything underneath your foundation . Good for all skin types , best for poly skin . I would recommend to anyone and everyone
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
This is a very silicon-y feeling primer. I like it because it's smooth and light and fills in pores. It's definitely a good quality for the price. I have combination skin and never had a oily or dry problem while using this.
Priscilla D.
This goes on very smooth and light. A little goes a long way! The bottle has lasted me a long time, granted I don't use makeup everyday. It's an easy pump and very inexpensive. Some might say it's cheap packaging, sure compared to other brands but this is a great product.
mary y.
inwood, WV
Holds my foundation on all day goes on smoothly a bit hydrating goes on clear I love elf as it and this one of my new favorites! It's easy to apply definitely a go to primer it's worth the price! I will definitely buy agin!
zozo S.
Bethlehem, PA
I was a bit scared to use this since my skin is really sensitive. When I apply my foundation and concealer without primer, after a few hours my makeup starts too look cracked up on my forehead, nose and chin. When I use this primer it prevents it from cracking and makes my skin feel and look soft. It lasts for hours and actually cancels the redness on my face, I love it.
Tania P.
This was my first ever primer that I used when I started using make up. I don't remember it having SPF but it works wonders!! I can feel that my face is primed and I don't think it's heavy duty or anything! It's a great price especially if you want something affordable and actually does what it's supposed to!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?