BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Sydney K.
Urbandale
I am a first time user for this product. From what I have seen so far I really like it. It applies nice and thin and evenly to your face. It gives your makeup a nice even application and it feels weightless on your skin. I'm thinking of trying the blemish control primer next time, but I would definitely recommend this product and this brand to others
Sanet P.
Holland, MI
This is so similar to the Mac primer (you find on pintrest dupes). I love this primer it makes your skin so soft and it allows your pores to shrink down. The only problem is that it is such a small bottle but it is only $6.00. I recommend trying it out you will love it.
Anna G.
Rexburg
I love this primer!!! It is so inexpensive and is just as good as the other expensive and high end primers out there! It makes my skin smooth and even and ready for makeup! My foundation looks flawless with this primer underneath it! Definitely buying this over and over and would recommend it to anyone who loves a good primer!
Ashley S.
Saint Amant, LA
Totally worth the money and on par with luxury brands. Tried it a few years back when I was new to primers and wasn't a fan. But now that I have used several and it is part of my daily makeup routine I have come to love this product !
Courtney H.
I loved this primer for awhile because it did just want it said. It primed my face for foundation. It was good for awhile then my skin started to peel. I don't know why but it did. It may just be my skin acting up again. This is the reason why I gave four starts instead of five. I loved it overall and I would recommend it to anyone.
Haley F.
I bought this on a whim when my budget was low but I needed aomething, and I love it. It's kinda oily but it ends up being okay once you finish putting your makeup on. I have pretty normal skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all
Jealyn C.
Reelsville, IN
I felt like it had good potential at first but It oxidized on my skin super quickly. I did like the way it felt on my skin when I first started using it and it doesn't need have a strong chemical smell like some primers often do.
Tori R.
W Lafayette, IN
I just got this from my vox box & oh my gosh it is my new favorite! My makeup lasts all day long now with no flaws- which is amazing since I'm a mom of a toddler. I am so handful for this product and can't wait to try my other products!
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
I received this for free via influenster! While I did enjoy the price point of this product and that it left my skin feeling smooth prior to make up application, I ran out of it very quickly! There didn't seem to be very much in the bottle.
Brandi D.
Eastville, VA
My absolute favorite primer! Unlike others I have tried, this leaves my face feeling so smooth! It is so lightweight that you don't feel like you have a mask on after you apply your makeup. The sent is perfect as well! Have and will continue to reccomend to friends.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?