Dejah M.

Jaile L.
Jaile L.
Heber Springs, AR
1 year, 2 months ago
I like ELF primers if I'm having a relativity easy day... For my note intense and long days I use Maybelline's Rice Complex Primer. It works the best for keeping me from being a grease slick by noon, and withstands a long day and a long shift sweating and being over hot grill.
Christina L.
Christina L.
1 year, 7 months ago
Omg yessss! Elf face primer is the bomb.com! I always apply then my foundation then my fave the illuminating face power! No greesy look
Katia R.
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
1 year, 11 months ago
Yes it is worth a try. I really loved it the way it goes on the skin very smoothly but doesn't feel oily. Helps foundation glide in. It is definitely worth a try seeing it's very affordable.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Vancouver
1 year, 11 months ago
Definitely worth a try! It's really nice
Jen S.
Jen S.
Dallastown, PA
1 year, 11 months ago
I liked this primer a lot but all primers I have tried do leave a greasy kind of velvety feel to it.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
1 year, 11 months ago
I bought this yesterday and today is my first time and I love it so far. When first applying it, it feels like silk on your face. Its a perfect shimmer that doesn't look gresey at all. For only 3 dollars it is definitely worth the cost!
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Sanford, FL
1 year, 11 months ago
I use elf primer daily. But out of the different ones they have. I most recommend the purple or pink bottle primers. I use the purple daily! The white and bronzer color primers can be greasy.