BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
This would be nice for someone that’s new to using face primers. I bought this just as a what the heck type of purchase. I didn’t really like the way it felt going on and it seamed to make my skin a little oily. Also there is not a lot of product in this at all, you would go threw this very quickly. I would recommend just buying a high end primer vs a cheap one that’s not going to do the job like this.
Jessie M.
Buffalo Grove
I love the amount of product for the price and it makes my skin feel so smooth and look flawless. It has a natural finish and SPF 20 which is so helpful. I'm probably going to repurchase and definitely recommend. But, I'd say it's not going to be the best of the best because it is drugstore but don't underestimate cheaper products!
Brittney H.
Wade
Anything with spf in it, I’m going to get it. Elf is a really cheap brand that has a lot of followers due to higher quality products and easy to obtain products (as they’re always in a local drugstore or Walmart). I like that this primer helps my face protect itself from the harmful UV rays the sun gives on a bright summer day.
Cheyanne H.
Tyler
I bought this primer as my first one ever. I really like how e.l.f products are cheaper, so I generally gravitate towards these products. I really liked using this primer. I found it to hide my pores well and also made my face really soft. I continue to buy this product and would recommend for a first time user.
Caitlin L.
Oklahoma
Looks like, feels like and functions like Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Original 0.4 oz. I tried the dupe on a whim after an article and was skeptical. Even bought the real deal just in case. But this worked great. Helps smooth and prep skin so that makeup is applied flawlessly.
Jayden W.
colorado Springs
This primer did the job. My foundation and concealer stays all day without any creasing! Only thing I don’t love about this product is they make it seem like you’re getting much more than you are! If you unscrew the cap you realize that the amount of product you get is the size of a small grape
Heather S.
Hagerstown, MD
I have used this primer religiously for the past 5 years. I can’t use anything else that is as reasonably priced and does a better job. I’ve even sampled more expensive products that don’t compare. Without it my makeup doesn’t last, and my skin doesn’t look as good. I will always use this!
Nayelisse J.
katy
Let’s be honest... I personally did not like it because it doesn’t do what it said it does. And I was running out and I take a look and the bottle is tinted to make it look full. It’s not even half full!!!
Superbly S.
sunrise
This primer provides a smooth finish perfect for your liquid foundation. My skin is oily and this primer helps to keep the oil at bay while preventing my foundation from having that cakey look. This combined with the elf misting face spray is a great enhancer to your makeup routine.
QueenTequila H.
When I first started doing makeup until I got more experienced with it elf primer has never failed me. When I was looking for a good primer to use out of all the primers in the world to use I used elf's and it was amazing. My face felt smooth after application and my make up looked incredible. It is and was very affordable which made things easy for me to focus on other techniques that were more of a priority than my primer. Only thing I didn't like was that I ran out so quickly. Wish they gave you more in the bottle. But ohter than that very much loved using this product.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?