2 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Soothing Serum - e.l.f. Cosmetics Soothing Serum is a silky serum that helps lock in moisture to reduce the look of fine lines for glowing, healthy looking skin. Infused with purified water and skin nourishing jojoba, aloe and Vitamin E to help soothe and protect the skin. Rich in antioxidants such as Shea butter and grape.All e.l.f. Skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates! Cruelty free and vegan. - Soothing Serum see more...

• I have been researching elf skin care for a bit now. Are the produc...1 Answers
  • How well is this product ?1 Answers
  • Does this product really help too seal In moisture? My skin has bee...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
So i just bought me a bottle of this stuff, because im an e.l.f finatic. I already have the daily hydration moisturizer by e.l.f too, so i have been using both of them as a pair with my daily skin regimen. I have acne prone skin, so anything i use never makes my acne go away. I have comedonal acne, so i still haven't found anything to make it go away yet, but this serum DOES help. It doesn't make my acne better, but it doesn't make it worse neither. It soothes my skin, but doesn't really help my acne or remove it. I like the smell, the texture, and how it smoothes my blackheads/comedonal bumps ect. I give every e.l.f product i have 5 stars, but since this doesn't get rid of my acne, but just kinda sits on top of it, thats why it gets 4 stars. It was 12$ at Walmart, and overall, its a good product. If i didnt have acne, this would works miracles on my skin. It does make it smoother though.
Janet Y.
Janet Y.
Fresno, CA
I use this elf serum as a part of my morning and night routine before I start the day or go to sleep. I bought this at target for $12. I've been using for at least a month and it is suppose to absorb into your skin as you do your make up or when your getting ready in the morning. The serum feels a bit sticky when you massage it on your face but it starts to absorb into your skin after 5 minutes or so. I would totally recommend it to anyone who is looking for a face serum.
Sulema S.
Sulema S.
Hollywood, FL
I've been using this serum for a week now and I love the way it's making my skin feel. Your skin really does feel hyfrated. I live that it has natural oils and vitamin E. I apply it after I've done my morning and night routine cleansing and then I apply my moisturizer. My son looks and feels si fresh and glowy. I think that for the price this is a great product to have in your repitua.
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I decided to buy this because of the price really and the makeup school I was attending many girls had this. So I gave it a try and I liked it. The only downside is that it does not have much product. The container makes it seem more like it does have alot of it really does not at all. "/
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
One of my FAVORITE products. This is honestly on of the first serums that I've actually used that hasn't broken my face out! It leaves my skin smooth, and it's super affordable. I feel like you get so much product for such a good price. You can't beat it. I love Elf Skincare.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Kansas City, MO
This really works. I'm fast becoming a big fan of Elf products as a cheap alternative to good make up products, cleansers, brushes extra. It always surpasses my expectations. The packaging is nice and it's really a good serum.
giselle b.
giselle b.
The serum is amazing i been using it for about 3 weeks now and i love it my skin is sensitive so if i use to much or something with a strong smell...my skin will get all red and irreated. This has done wonders for me honestly!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I use this every morning as my moisturizer. I have dry skin, especially in the morning, and I've noticed a difference in how less dry my skin has been when I wake up. Also helps take the redness out of my skin. 2 for 2!
Susie K.
Susie K.
lawton
I really love this serum. I put it on before I put on makeup. The packaging is a nice simple box. It leaves my skin feeling very soft. It exceeded my expectations for the price. I would definitely buy this again!
Vane V.
Vane V.
Phoenix, AZ
For it being the price it say it's ver good and affordable I like the way it leaving my face gelling smooth and it's not harsh at all . It met my expectations and I already bought this product for about 3 times
kate m.
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this work? Is it more of a blurring product or does it actually help improve your skins texture?
Yeime D.
Yeime D.
How well is this product ?
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
austin, TX
Does this serum sooth acne? Such as sooth its redness or make the texture around acne smoother? Thanks in advance!
Kristyn C.
Kristyn C.
New York , NY
I have been researching elf skin care for a bit now. Are the products as effective as they descriptions claim them to be?
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA
Does this help reduce fine lines?