e.l.f. Cosmetics Small Tapered Brush

Small Tapered Brush

I already bought this brush but I have yet to try it. It's got a pretty low price point (on amazon as an add on item) so I'm wondering if it sheds? Or any negative problems with it. I use elf products pretty frequently but, I've heard that elf has upped their prices lately and I'm just wondering if there is something wrong with it and that's why it's still cheap, or if it's a great brush.
Works well for the highlighter?
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Small Tapered Brush!
Product Highlights
“I bought this to use for contouring and it does well with that I just don't like the contour I have. This places the contour very well and blends and I can use the tip of the brush for blush afterwards. I tried to use for highlight and it was a little too chunky for that.” in reviews
Oakland, CA
I have really enjoyed this brush! Like all e.l.f. brushes, this is sturdy, soft, densely-packed brushes that are very inexpensive and cruelty free. This is also a perfect size and shape for setting the under eyes and buffing highlighter into the skin. My only thought is that it’s that the size does limit the number of functions is can serve in my routine.
Hendersonvlle, TN
My small tapered brush fits perfectly in my under-eye area. I also like using it for a more-concentrated application of powder to my t-zone. I've had it for a while and it hasn't shed any hairs, no matter how much I wash it. I would definitely recommend this to someone, no matter their skin type!
Martinsburg , WV
One of my all time favorite brushes to apply that crease color with. It blends our colors so easily and relent holds up to all the wear and tear it has received over the years. Would totally recommend and this great how affordable they are, I always have multiples of elf brushes in my collection
Tinley Park, IL
I love using this brush to apply my highlighter. The product attaches to the brush very nicely and blends into the skin flawlessly. The brush is very soft. The only thing I think that could be improved is the brush handle because the glue isn't always stable enough.
Williamsburg, MI
For the price, this is such a good brush. It’s my go to! So cheap and the bristles don’t feel too rough on your skin like a lot of other cheaper brushes. I highly recommend you to out to your closest drugstore, because you can find it anywhere, and buy this brush!
Suffern, NY
I use this small tapered brush for putting on my highlighter and it works really well. I’m not a brush snob so I’ll use whatever that is reasonably priced and that will get the job done. This fits the bill. Most of my brushes come from E.L.F.
Jacksonville, FL
I love elf brushes and recommend them to everyone. They last such a long time if taken care of and if they do fall apart I don’t care since they are $3. The bristles are so soft and they have so many options to choose from. I love using this brush for under eye powder!
Birmingham, AL
I love this as a highlighter brush. It is small enough to control exactly where you want that blinding highlight but large enough to blend it out if you’d like. It’s like $3 which is super cheap for a brush of this quality.
Sikeston
Purchased at: Target
This brush is AMAZING.. I use it for highlight and I’ve even bought 2 more to apply my face masks because they’re so easy to clean and so versatile. It blends highlight seamlessly and you definitely need multiple!
Leesburg, VA
e.l.f. Cosmetics Small Tapered Brush uploaded by Molly G.
This brush is perfect for highlighting. Sometimes I wet this brush and sometimes I don’t! It is just the size of my cheekbone so I never over highlight. Definitely worth the price; This elf brush is worth is!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...