Elf Cosmetics Small Stipple Brush

Use the Small Stipple Brush to create soft layers by adding texture for a natural airbrushed result. The two layers of bristles create ultimate control from sheer to heavy coverage for small and hard to reach places. Ideal with liquid, cream or powder products, foundation, concealer, and cream blush. This cruelty-free brush is made with 100% animal hair-free, synthetic bristles.

Podrían decirme que tal es la calidad de este producto?
Did anyone else have issues with the brush hairs wanting to fall out of the brush after one use?
Is this a good foundation brush?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Small Stipple Brush!
Product Highlights
I really like this brush for blush and it doesn't shed. It also washes very easilyin reviews
...doesn't look like I'm wearing too much, and its good for blending out my contour and highlight. you could also use it for foundation, but its not my favorite use for it because i feel like it takes too much time. great brush though.in reviews
I use this stipple brush to apply my liquid foundation. It is a stipple brush so unless you actually stipple your foundation on, it can look streaky otherwise. The brush is very soft but dense enough to withstand application of foundation.in reviews
Nyasia R.
Elf Cosmetics Small Stipple Brush uploaded by Nyasia R.
This is a good brush to use. I use it to apply foundation onto my skin. I normally just use it for foundation. I think if the brush was good for blending foundation as well it would be way better. I’m not really disappointed I’m mostly satisfied because it is soft and it’s not rough on your skin.
Kireston C.
Benton, AR
Elf Cosmetics Small Stipple Brush uploaded by Kireston C.
This brush is one of my favorite brushes to use during my makeup application. I typically use it to apply my powder contour powder. It can create a fairly straight sharp line yet it blends it out beautifully. I highly recommend this brush it can be used for so many different things and its so affordable!! I'm definitely going to purchase a few more of these!
Chelsey F.
Elf Cosmetics Small Stipple Brush uploaded by Chelsey F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am loving this brush. I bought 2 of them. They are super soft but very durable. They dont fall apart and wash nicely. I use mine mainly to apply my primers before foundation and it works perfect!! Elf brushes hold up and perform just as well as other high end , expensive brushes I have tried but elf brushes prices cant be beat. You can go to your local drug store and buy them from 3 dollars to like 8 dollars and they are great
Diana Z.
Medway
I use this to apply foundation and contour my cheeks, temples, and chin. I tap on my foundation once I’m done applying it and it leaves it looking smooth.
Marlene J.
Holland, MI
This brush it helpful. It does leave streaks if putting on liquid foundation but just take more time to blend it out in circular motions after with the same brush. I also tried stippling blush after foundation but it was not the best plan it literally took off my foundation off my cheeks. There is a special way to use it I guess but it works. The longer and shorter hairs work well together.
Maria A.
Tulare, CA
I have this brash works great can't beat the price easy to clean I use to Contor my face
Ronda B.
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: Target
So being newer at makeup Ive been testing out alot of brushes to see which ones I like best. This brush didn't disappoint. It was nice and soft and blended my foundation well. It didn't leave streaks or a bunch of little hairs on my face. E.l.f has great products that are affordable and still have quality. #wakeupmakeu #makeup #makeupjunkie #beautyjunkie #beauty #beat #brushes #playbeatifully [product:e.l.f.-small-stipple-brush]
Alejandra C.
Im so in love with this brush 😻 l love how it smooth it is and it does the best jod any brush can do honestly
Ariana H.
Grand forks , ND
so I have always been a really big fan of elf products. Recently I had went to their website to try to find some products I had never tried before, and believe it or not I have actually never used any of their brushes. So I ordered myself a stipple brush just to see how well they work. At first I was not really impressed but if you think about the price of the brush it gets the job done.
Mia T.
Sacramento, Ca
Elf Cosmetics Small Stipple Brush uploaded by Mia T.
The best foundation brush I have used! It leaves no streaks and doesn't absorb a ton of product like a sponge can. I got it at the Dollar Tree too(!!) so it was priced amazingly well for the quality of it. I'm totally satisfied with this brush. I love how it leaves a full coverage finish as well. I used the brush in the photo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...