Slant Tweezer

Has anyone Used this product ?
What do you think about this product
Anyone try these? They’re $1 and perform so well!!
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Slant Tweezer!
Product Highlights
These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!in reviews
Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result.in reviews
If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these.in reviews
They stay sharp and tight.in reviews
Rose S.
Philadelphia, PA
Elf Cosmetics Slant Tweezer uploaded by Rose S.
Great set of tweezers and super cheap! It has a nice weight to it compared to other tweezers in it’s price bracket. I would recommend if you are in the market for a new set.
paige P.
Hazlehurst , MS
Elf Cosmetics Slant Tweezer uploaded by paige P.
Elf Cosmetics Slant Tweezer uploaded by paige P.
Purchased at: Walmart
absolutely perfect for them littler eye brow hairs!!! it’s the best!! it’s the best one i’ve came across none of the other ones get my fine eyebrow hairs!! and great for only $2 bucks !! get y’all some!! Elf Cosmetics Slant Tweezer follow me! instagram-paige0314
Brisa G.
buena park
They work so good when i am applying my eyelashes and I am a beginner in makeup and it makes my life way easier
Hillary B.
Absolutely amazing value. I have so many! They are so cheap, and so good! I don’t think I could ever stray and spend more money on a diffeeent brand when these work amazingly!
Nadia C.
Corona, CA
I have zero complaints about the tweezer... can’t say the same for myself. I completely wiped out my eyebrows using this very pair of tweezers but it’s not ELF’s fault! I would buy this again if needed, price is good as well
Christine S.
Augusta, GA
I've had these tweezers for a couple of years now and I love them.  They are better than more expensive brands I've used and remain in my makeup bag for quick touch-ups of my brows.  I like that they are all medal and not so bulky. Will definitely buy more if i lose mine.
Audrey R.
Irvine, KY
These are perfect for any and all facial stray hairs, they last a long time and recommended by many #influenster
jennifer T.
Booneville, MS
Okay for this review I had to think how I was going to say this but for tweezers these work really well they hold a grip and I like to have a slant to them so you can see and work better with them. They are a good price and very affordable so for tweezers I recommend them overall.
Kristy S.
Winter Park, FL
Elf Cosmetics Slant Tweezer uploaded by Kristy S.
I love these tweezers! I have been using them for years and they do not disappoint. They are actually amazing multipurpose tweezers! They are easy to carry around. They don’t bend easily like A LOT of tweezers do. They don’t feel cheap for the price they are. High quality.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
These are perfect!! They do the best job of any tweezers I've tried. Great precision and grip. Incredibly they're only $1!! I've bought one to keep in the bathroom and one for my purse. You really can't go wrong with these
Ask a question to the Influenster community...