BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Skincare Kit - e.l.f. Cosmetics Skincare Kit is everything you need for your skincare regime in one convenient set!A $24 value!Set includes:Daily Face Cleanser (3.72 oz)Daily Hydration Moisturizer (2.53 oz)Illuminating Eye Cream (0.49 oz)All e.l.f. Skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates! Cruelty free and vegan. - Skincare Kit see more...

• So excited to try. Anyone tried it?e.l.f. Cosmetics Skincare Kite...1 Answers
  • Do these Elf Skincare products actually work? What are some resul...2 Answers
  • I am 25 years old and I am starting to feel the need to care a bi...1 Answers
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Dunnellon FL
This is a great starter skin kit! Doesn't cost too much and has a nice subtle scent too it. It's a great option for people with more sensitive skin and I actually noticed an improvement in my skin!!
Evalin S.
Evalin S.
Aberdeen, WA
To be 100% honest, I actually love their skin care products the face wash dries very well with washing my face and leaving it very smooth, same as for the bubble masl,
THIS IS AN AMAAAZZIING product 8I would totally recommend buying it I mayself have bought it more than once and its price is low too I swear Elf is an amzing ūüėćūüėČ
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have extremely dry, sensitive, and flakey skin, and this system works well for me. Doesn't cause me to break out, which is a bonus.
Britt H.
Britt H.
Westfield, PA
I am a huge fan of e.l.f products when I saw this new skin care bundle I had to try it. I absolutely love it, the smell of all three products is amazing very fresh and clean, the moisturizer is very light does not leave your face greasy at all! This skin care set is so affordable which is awesome! Only recommendation I have it make sure you close the top completely or the next time you open it to use it the product might be all over in the lid and leak. But I definitely highly recommend this bundle to everyone!
Cece
Cece
Ive been using this stuff for a month now, all three products consistently. I love it. My skin has been sooooooo much clearer. Even during my period when I have my worst breakouts. My boyfriend even noticed the difference and said my skin looks really nice. I purchased these when the price was at ~$14 and it was a great price, however it has gone up. But since its working so well, I know I'll end up buying it again when my stuff runs out. The moisturizer isn't oily and the eye cream feels nice and gentle, makes my skin feel nice and plump and hydrated under my eyes. Really impressed with this. I am a huge fan of e.l.f. products anyway, I've been using them for years. I love that they don't test on Animals, thats the main reason I started using them. If you have sensitive dry/oily combination skin this should do wonders for you. My skin hardly ever feels oily now and my skin looks so clean all the time. Definitely worth the price, especially since the products are full sized.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Largo, FL
I use this probably every single morning I have the whole set I actually bought it at Walmart it was way cheaper then the site ,it makes me feel very refreshed and hydrated and lotion is not oily which I love because I have very sensitive skin I would definitely recommend to go out and get this because if you had a rough night maybe drinking at a party or stayed up all night the under eye hydration works very well!!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Revere, MA
I'm only reviewing the elf gel mask, and my god, let me tell you... I regret it. At target it was priced at 12.00, I found it at Marshall's for $4.99. This mask was so thick and sticky and even after the ten minutes, it didn't get any better. It didn't feel like it dissolved into my skin, and after I tried to rub it in and then dab my face with a warm cloth.. my face still felt sticky. To the point where I actually rewashed my face. I don't know if because it was at Marshall's that the formula was different, but I know for sure I'm not going to spend $12 to test that theory. I also 100% would not recommend this product.
Foundation Fairy ..
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta, IL
When elf cosmetics came out with a skincare line I was so excited. And just like their makeup products they really impressed me. The moisturizer is so light weight you can apply it before your makeup. It's so light weight and really hydrates the skin. Getting the 3 products in a package deal like this is really amazing because all you need for your daily skincare routine is there. If you're looking for some affordable skincare I'd highly recommend trying what elf cosmetics has to offer. The packaging is on point and you really can't beat the price point.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Skincare Kit I bought this skin care kit by E.L.F because my skin was super dry and flakey. I wanted to get my skin hydrated and this line was created just for that. I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and I love it! If you're having problems with dry skin and don't want to spend a ton on skincare regimens that might not work I would recommend trying this line first. My skin has a nice soft clean look and my blackheads have even shrunk while using this line.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Lizzy B.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
How well does the skincare line from e.l.f actually preform?
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Jenks, OK
Do these Elf Skincare products actually work? What are some results you've seen after using this?
Ko L.
Ko L.
Redding, CA
I would love to try. Does it really make your skin moisture?
Charlott A.
Charlott A.
Corvallis, OR
Would these products work with someone with oily skin?