BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Skincare Kit - e.l.f. Cosmetics Skincare Kit is everything you need for your skincare regime in one convenient set!A $24 value!Set includes:Daily Face Cleanser (3.72 oz)Daily Hydration Moisturizer (2.53 oz)Illuminating Eye Cream (0.49 oz)All e.l.f. Skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates! Cruelty free and vegan. - Skincare Kit see more...

• Do these Elf Skincare products actually work? What are some results...2 Answers
  • I am 25 years old and I am starting to feel the need to care a bit ...1 Answers
  • For a while I been wanting to try elf skincare products. I'm just s...1 Answers
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Dunnellon FL
This is a great starter skin kit! Doesn't cost too much and has a nice subtle scent too it. It's a great option for people with more sensitive skin and I actually noticed an improvement in my skin!!
Evalin S.
Evalin S.
Aberdeen, WA
To be 100% honest, I actually love their skin care products the face wash dries very well with washing my face and leaving it very smooth, same as for the bubble masl,
THIS IS AN AMAAAZZIING product 8I would totally recommend buying it I mayself have bought it more than once and its price is low too I swear Elf is an amzing 😍😉
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have extremely dry, sensitive, and flakey skin, and this system works well for me. Doesn't cause me to break out, which is a bonus.
Britt H.
Britt H.
Westfield, PA
I am a huge fan of e.l.f products when I saw this new skin care bundle I had to try it. I absolutely love it, the smell of all three products is amazing very fresh and clean, the moisturizer is very light does not leave your face greasy at all! This skin care set is so affordable which is awesome! Only recommendation I have it make sure you close the top completely or the next time you open it to use it the product might be all over in the lid and leak. But I definitely highly recommend this bundle to everyone!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Largo, FL
I use this probably every single morning I have the whole set I actually bought it at Walmart it was way cheaper then the site ,it makes me feel very refreshed and hydrated and lotion is not oily which I love because I have very sensitive skin I would definitely recommend to go out and get this because if you had a rough night maybe drinking at a party or stayed up all night the under eye hydration works very well!!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Revere, MA
I'm only reviewing the elf gel mask, and my god, let me tell you... I regret it. At target it was priced at 12.00, I found it at Marshall's for $4.99. This mask was so thick and sticky and even after the ten minutes, it didn't get any better. It didn't feel like it dissolved into my skin, and after I tried to rub it in and then dab my face with a warm cloth.. my face still felt sticky. To the point where I actually rewashed my face. I don't know if because it was at Marshall's that the formula was different, but I know for sure I'm not going to spend $12 to test that theory. I also 100% would not recommend this product.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Skincare Kit I bought this skin care kit by E.L.F because my skin was super dry and flakey. I wanted to get my skin hydrated and this line was created just for that. I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and I love it! If you're having problems with dry skin and don't want to spend a ton on skincare regimens that might not work I would recommend trying this line first. My skin has a nice soft clean look and my blackheads have even shrunk while using this line.
Carissa A.
Carissa A.
San Jose, CA
This is super affordable! I found the skin care line at Target and was super stoked to dig in. In particular the over night cream and eye cream are what I was interested In. It doesn't have much of a smell, which isn't a bad thing but also doesn't give you that luxury brand feel. I am ok with that if the product works!! It's doesn't break my skin out and it's really gentle. So far I am loving it! I have really high hopes for this skin care line because it is so affordable and I also love this company
Kaylee K.
Kaylee K.
I got this kit about a week or two ago and I had really dry skin around my nose and I have struggled with dark circles for a long time and now my skin looks AMAZING!! It's just looks so fresh and hydrated!❤ i love it! And my dark circles are getting lighter, they are still a little noticeable but not as bad as before. e.l.f. Cosmetics Skincare Kit
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Jenks, OK
Do these Elf Skincare products actually work? What are some results you've seen after using this?
Lizzy B.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
How well does the skincare line from e.l.f actually preform?
Anna M.
Anna M.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Ko L.
Ko L.
Redding, CA
I would love to try. Does it really make your skin moisture?
Alee H.
Alee H.
Evansville
Very interested in trying, but one question: I have acne and redness around my mouth/chin area, does it affect this and/or make it anybetter? Thank you!