BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Skincare Kit - e.l.f. Cosmetics Skincare Kit is everything you need for your skincare regime in one convenient set!A $24 value!Set includes:Daily Face Cleanser (3.72 oz)Daily Hydration Moisturizer (2.53 oz)Illuminating Eye Cream (0.49 oz)All e.l.f. Skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates! Cruelty free and vegan. - Skincare Kit see more...

• So excited to try. Anyone tried it?e.l.f. Cosmetics Skincare Kite...1 Answers
  • Do these Elf Skincare products actually work? What are some resul...2 Answers
  • I am 25 years old and I am starting to feel the need to care a bi...1 Answers
Yelena L.
I purchased this when elf had this amazing 50% sale. I have always had problems with finding a good regiment that didn't cost an arm and a leg. I have combination skin and it was always my down fall with breakout . But when I bought this I promised myself to religiously wash my face properly morning and night. And after one week what a difference I have gotten more complements about how clear and flawless my complexion is. I am an elf customer for life.
Ashley T.
I have the face mask/wash that turns into bubbles already but I would love to have to complete system. I wash my face everyday and it is very gentle. This product can be purchased at almost all drugstores and Walmart. Elf is very inexpensive but a wonderful product. I totally recommend it!
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta , IL
When elf cosmetics came out with a skincare line I was so excited. And just like their makeup products they really impressed me. The moisturizer is so light weight you can apply it before your makeup. It's so light weight and really hydrates the skin. Getting the 3 products in a package deal like this is really amazing because all you need for your daily skincare routine is there. If you're looking for some affordable skincare I'd highly recommend trying what elf cosmetics has to offer. The packaging is on point and you really can't beat the price point.
Betsy M.
Turbotville , PA
I love that Elf Products like this are affordable. I haven’t used it much. I got it to try and just wasn’t feeling it. It’s got a gentle smell and it’s not harsh on your skin. I just prefer their makeup over their skincare line. To me the eye cream felt sorta sticky and such. The moisturizer also made my face feel greasy. But everyone is different and they could have better results. e.l.f. Daily Face Cleansere.l.f. Daily Hydration Moisturizere.l.f. Cosmetics Illuminating Eye Cream
Heather k.
El Dorado, AR
this is such a great gift to give or receive! it is so inexpensive and their products work so so well! love this and this brand!!!! works well in oily, combination and dry skin! definitely repurchasing
Kariann R.
Westerly, RI
This is a great kit to get that's cheap and works very well. I used it daily, the face wash removed all makeup, including waterproof. The moisturizing cream worked amazing under makeup and helps with all dry skin and combination skin. If you have problem areas with your eyes (puffiness, dry spots, etc) the cream is cooling and relieves all of that. I highly recommended this kit to everyone.
Lynslee G.
Okeechobee
Not a big fan of this line tried it I did return it but I still love Elf I love all their brushes I love their makeup but their line just doesn't really do anything for me it's just there. My teenage daughter tried to use it didn't really work for her it is only cheapside it's kind of like your everyday moisturizer and every day soap so not really anything special
Andrea R.
I absolutely love E.L.F makeup so after seeing their skin care products on the shelves for a while I figured I’d give it a shot. I don’t think they are terrible but I don’t know that I’d buy it again. My skin is kind of sensitive and this didn’t irritate it. I often find products will irritate the skin around my eyes, but these didn’t. The cleaner is a very basic cleaner. I didn’t care for the eye cream. I didn’t notice a difference using it versus not. I also didn’t care for the packaging in the moisturizer. It is always falling over.
Jaclyn F.
e.l.f. skincare is a great place to start if your new to a skincare routine. I purchased this kit with a few other products (including tools) and my skin has been looking amazing ever since! I used these just about every morning and evening and it does not try out my skin or cause breakouts. I love playing around with e.l.f!!
Solange L.
Queens
Super cheap and great i love this face wash its a very gentle facewash that foams up on your skin and takes out all that oil and dirt i bought mine at target gor like $4 bucks so the price is right they usually last me a few weeks and i definitely keep buying it specially for travel when i dont wana take my more expensive ones
Anna M.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
How well does the skincare line from e.l.f actually preform?
Tiffany M.
Jenks, OK
Do these Elf Skincare products actually work? What are some results you've seen after using this?
Ko L.
Redding , CA
I would love to try. Does it really make your skin moisture?
Lauren J.