E.l.f. Cosmetics Silver 11 Piece Brush Collection uploaded by Mariah R.E.l.f. Cosmetics Silver 11 Piece Brush Collection uploaded by Mayra M.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Makeup Brush Sets

A festive update to our best-selling original 11 Piece Brush Collection, including several new brushes! The sleek silver case also fits your favorite pencils and mascaras in this convenient case as well - perfect for holiday travel plans. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) Set includes 11 Studio Brushes, with Limited Edition Silver Handles: Eyeshadow "C" Brush Complexion Brush Small Angled Brush Blending Brush Fan Brush Powder Brush Small Precision Brush Crease Brush Flawless Concealer Brush Blush Brush Eyebrow Duo Brush Water-Resistant Case see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Jazmine R.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love how there brushes are super affordable and decent quality. I have had a couple of my brush ends fall off, but it was an easy fix with gorilla glue. Love how these brushes work on the skin and would definitely consider buying more from their collection.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are awesome it is amazing that they are so cheap and affordable and they work so well! I wish they had more brushes like this that are so affordable!
They are my go to eyeshadow brushes! I got the eyeshadow brushes from target for one dollar each!
kristin k.
New Bedford
Elf is the best for go to brushes, they are made well and don't break the bank. Most of my brushes are elf and I don't think that will change, they have a wide selection while most brush sets come with 4 or 5 and are much more expensive.
Stephanie B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful brush set! For the price you can't beat it. I use at least one of these brushes every time I do my makeup, also great set for traveling. The bristles are very soft and wash beautifully. Pretty satisfied with this set!
El R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love elf brushes! As a college student, the budget is tight sometimes, and these brushes are great quality for the price. You can't get an 11 piece set for much cheaper. Recommend to anyone just starting off with makeup or doesn't want to splurge on high end brushes
Mariah R.
ELF is a awesome makeup company. Their brushes are the softest and cheapest brushes you wont find anywhere else. Compared to the Morphe brushes they are just as good but so much cheaper. The entire set on itself sells for around $20 for all 11 brushes.
Sarah C.
Sugar Valley , GA
I use these brushes almost everyday. I buy them at target. They are very affordable and good quality. They also hold up well. I am falling more and more in live with elf products because they are so affordable but yet such good quality. This brush set is the best quality you can buy at Target without a doubt!
Adriana P.
These ┬áare my favorite go to brushes for and everyday look. Great starter kit as well for you girls that are barely getting into make up. Good variety of brushes for your different face details. Only brush i didnt like is the fan brush, since I like to go HAM on the highlight! ­čśé
Sabrina G.
Glasgow
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the brushes for this price they are worth it. I bought them on elf cosmetics and they came in a reasonable time. My skin is very sensitive so I have to use soft brushes and they did the job I would recommend especially the price.
Elizabeth C.
33326
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to have all these brushes I really don't have any brushes I get my brushes from the dollar store but I would love these brushes my skin is really oily and it's not motorized I love this brushes I think they will easier to apply my stuff because I really don't have any brushes it I would love to get this