BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This high shine lip gloss is infused with dazzling shimmer that gives the perfect amount of sparkle for instant dimension on lips. The non sticky, lightweight formula is rich and soothing for comfortable wear. Mix and match shades for a custom lip look or layer over your favorite e.l.f. lipstick for a chic shimmery smile.

• Is the "shimmer" a chunky glitter? 4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a lip gloss that is not sticky and doesn'...5 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Shimmer Lip Gloss
  • "Best lip gloss I have ever used its shiny and not sticky and never makes your lips dry." in 23 reviews
  • "I love everything about ELF! not only are they cruelty-free, but the lip gloss is long lasting! I've been to several movie premieres for a documentary that I'm in and ELF is always what I'm wearing" in 13 reviews
Sarah C.
Review for: Believe more...
These are really good glosses for a dollar. The packaging is very clean and minimalist. It has a nice applicator for easy application. I but these over and over again because they are a good gloss at amazing price they do have glitter, and when your rub your lips together you can feel it. But, they don’t have that stringy lip gloss feeling on the lips, very light weight.
Loneda V.
Vinton, OH
I bought this gloss on sale for literally like $0.25 and let me tell you, this is one of my favorite glosses! I got the shade Believe and it it beyond gorgeous and feels nice on the lips. The only drawback is how little product you get on the wand. You have to keep dunking in.
lisa c.
Review for: Other more...
I love the color the I bought. It’s called inspire. It my first time with the gloss. Nice packaging only paid few bucks for. It’s pretty good. No complaints. Smells kinda like a cookie. It’s very light pinkish color.
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
Not a fan. The colors are not very pigmented. It feels like you have a sticky glitter mixture on your lips. It is long lasting, I think that's about the only good thing this product has to offer :(
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
The price point for e.l.f cosmetics works great for a mom of 2 like myself. I don't need an expensive lip gloss. Its function is great and quality is great as well. It adds color to my lips and a bit of shimmer that lasts as well. I am always busy and one the go, but like to look nice while I am doing it, and this product works for my life style!
Krystal Noumie S.
Washington , DC
Review for: Other more...
This gloss is so pretty. I wear it daily to add a nice shine to my lips. It’s Nude Rose. I love watching Alissa Ashley on YouTube and was so happy when she was about to come out with this. It’s limited edition but when/if they restock I will totally buy it again.
Loneda V.
Vinton, OH
I got my lip gloss in the shade Believe and it is soooo stunning. It looks good by itself or on top of a matte liquid lipstick. I love it and it's super affordable. Well worth the money and not sticky out goopy. The only downfall is that I barely get any product on the wand and have to dip in several times.
Yulonda S.
Denham Spgs, LA
This was just ok for me because I'm not a huge fan of the shimmer factor but I have other elf program that I will rant and rave about. My 2 year old loves it though lol!
Jillian G.
pennsylvania
Review for: W3Ll People Pink more...
I really like this lip gloss, not the best but still pretty! It’s very long lasting and has nice packaging. It just doesn’t show up well, but it does if you’re going for the natural look. No pricey at all and would buy this product again!!
Merdiatra L.
Daytona Beach, FL
Review for: Other more...
Awesome! I saw these at the dollar general and I loved it. I used it and instantly got hooked. I found it once and didn’t see it again until I traveled over 100 miles back home and saw it in the local store. I purchased 3 just in case! It makes any lip Combo look good.
Marilym D.
Hialeah, FL
I have been looking for a lip gloss that is not sticky and doesn't feel heavy lips. Can someone tell me if this lip gloss is like that?
Brianna K.
Collingdale , PA
Is the "shimmer" a chunky glitter?