BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This high shine lip gloss is infused with dazzling shimmer that gives the perfect amount of sparkle for instant dimension on lips. The non sticky, lightweight formula is rich and soothing for comfortable wear. Mix and match shades for a custom lip look or layer over your favorite e.l.f. lipstick for a chic shimmery smile.

• Is the "shimmer" a chunky glitter? 4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a lip gloss that is not sticky an...5 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Shimmer Lip Gloss
  • "Best lip gloss I have ever used its shiny and not sticky and never makes your lips dry." in 23 reviews
  • "I love everything about ELF! not only are they cruelty-free, but the lip gloss is long lasting! I've been to several movie premieres for a documentary that I'm in and ELF is always what I'm wearing" in 13 reviews
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
Review for: Believe, Inspire more...
I love this lip gloss. It wears for a long time if you don’t eat or drink, but touch ups never hurt. It’s so shimmery but doesn’t look like a kids lip gloss like I worried it would. I typically wear this over a long wear lipstick. It’s not sticky or tacky, just smooth— despite having glitter in it.
Zulmarie V.
Las Marías
Review for: Believe more...
I loveeeee this product!! It makes my lips look bigger. The color is just beautiful, it gives my lips a bronzy look and I love it! Exactly what I was looking for! The formula is good tho and the packaging looks so fancy. Would recommend it!❤️
Lisa C.
Review for: Other more...
I love the color the I bought. It’s called inspire. It my first time with the gloss. Nice packaging only paid few bucks for. It’s pretty good. No complaints. Smells kinda like a cookie. It’s very light pinkish color.
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
Not a fan. The colors are not very pigmented. It feels like you have a sticky glitter mixture on your lips. It is long lasting, I think that's about the only good thing this product has to offer :(
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
The price point for e.l.f cosmetics works great for a mom of 2 like myself. I don't need an expensive lip gloss. Its function is great and quality is great as well. It adds color to my lips and a bit of shimmer that lasts as well. I am always busy and one the go, but like to look nice while I am doing it, and this product works for my life style!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade Ruby Kiss that came in a set with some other products. It has a strong mint scent which I really dislike. Once it’s on the lips, the color is patchy and hard to get an even coat which seems odd for a gloss. I wouldn’t purchase this again.
Miranda B.
Brunswick
I have tried many different things by elf. I have never been disappointed by any product they have. No matter if it is this lip gloss or anything else, it is all excellent.
Loneda V.
Vinton, OH
I got my lip gloss in the shade Believe and it is soooo stunning. It looks good by itself or on top of a matte liquid lipstick. I love it and it's super affordable. Well worth the money and not sticky out goopy. The only downfall is that I barely get any product on the wand and have to dip in several times.
Yulonda S.
Denham Spgs, LA
This was just ok for me because I'm not a huge fan of the shimmer factor but I have other elf program that I will rant and rave about. My 2 year old loves it though lol!
Loneda V.
Vinton, OH
I bought this gloss on sale for literally like $0.25 and let me tell you, this is one of my favorite glosses! I got the shade Believe and it it beyond gorgeous and feels nice on the lips. The only drawback is how little product you get on the wand. You have to keep dunking in.
Marilym D.
Hialeah, FL
I have been looking for a lip gloss that is not sticky and doesn't feel heavy lips. Can someone tell me if this lip gloss is like that?
Brianna K.
Collingdale , PA
Is the "shimmer" a chunky glitter?

Amazon