e.l.f. Cosmetics Shimmer Highlighting Powder

Shimmer Highlighting Powder

is it gluten free?
Can you buy these in store? Or are they only online?
When did these come out? Are they available on their website?
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Shimmer Highlighting Powder!
Product Highlights
“These pigment shadows are amazing. If you apply glitter glue or a thick shadow primer you can get the color thick and bold.” in reviews
e.l.f. Cosmetics Shimmer Highlighting Powder uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sunset Glow
This highlighter is beautifully reflective. It doesn't have a gray undertone at all from the off angle. I do think it accentuates texture though. It's a metallic type of highlight. I don't think I would repurchase this though. There are other affordable highlighters that perform a little better imo.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Shimmer Highlighting Powder uploaded by Natalie V.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Shimmer Highlighting Powder uploaded by Natalie V.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Sunset Glow
Unfortunately, I did not like this product. It felt chalky and dry and sadly no shimmer. Well in the picture on my arm is swatched well but it has fall out all over my arm. When I applied with the brush on face it just didn’t show and it flew all over. I love elf but this just didn’t do it for me. It’s possible I may attempt to use this as a body glow 🤔
Review for: Pearl Glow
I just got into applying highlighter and this one is great. It was a recommendation from a couple favorite Beauty Gurus on YouTube. I am glad I picked it up and I actually have to get another one as I sadly dropped mine and it broke and got everywhere. I was very sad but I will be very happy once I repurchase this and dip into a new one!
Sherwood
Review for: Starlight Glow
Love the shade of this product! In the compact, it appears to be a light gold shade, but once it's applied, it becomes a shimmery cream color. The highlight itself is very shimmery and stays on extremely well. Not only this, but it also applies nicely to the face, whether it be the cheeks, underbrow, nose, or corner of the eye.
near canada
e.l.f. Cosmetics Shimmer Highlighting Powder uploaded by Alden M.
Review for: Starlight Glow
I love this highlighter so so so much! It is so cheap and yet it is so blinding. I use this almost everyday. It works with so many skin tones and makeup looks. It does come in many shades so it works for so many skin shades.
Titusville, FL
Review for: Bronzed Glow
There was an online sale on e.l.f cosmetic website so I decided to try this product for about $2. The packaging is matte black which is very stylish. The product is not my favorite however. It doesn't apply very well and does not last very long. I probably will not buy this product again in the future.
Chunky, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Starlight Glow
I love how the starlight glow makes your face glow it's very nice it's sheer but very shiny on your face looks really good I don't think I would improve this product at all pale pink is my undertones yes I would buy it again I got this at Walmart on sale for a dollar so yeah the stuff is some good stuff
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Starlight Glow
This is one of the only gold-toned highlighters that I can use because my skin is so fair.  It applies really nicely with a brush and isn't too sparkly, which I love.  The compact is really nice for the price and it comes with a nice mirror.  I think this is one of the best at the drugstore.
Review for: Starlight Glow
This is my favorite highlighter that I’ve used for years. I’ve tried more expensive brands and always come back to this one! You can’t beat the price and it lasts forever. Would definitely recommend. There’s 4 shades so many different skin tones can find one that fits.
Staten Island, NY
e.l.f. Cosmetics Shimmer Highlighting Powder uploaded by Hailey M.
Review for: Pearl Glow
Love love love!! This is one of my favorite highlighters. It's small and compact so it fits in my bag and the color is just bright enough where it doesn't look like I caked it on my face, but the shine is still there. I buy a new one once a year for the last 4 years.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...