e.l.f. Cosmetics Shimmer Eye Set uploaded by Brianna L.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

5 piece shimmer eyeliner set.

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "This is the only shimmer I use !! I love this product I use it a lot especially for when I’m going out . It’s in between affordable and expensive and it’s very long lasting and I love it I recommend this to anyone who loves glitter !" in 3 reviews
Alicia L.
Hephzibah, GA
I very much like this product from e. l. f. The product coverage lasts all day and has just the right amount of color to make it POP. The prices are very affordable. The only thing I don't like is the products are usually small sizes but I guess you get what you pay for right lol.
Valeria G.
East Peoria, IL
This product is super good. Quality and good price blend together to give us, college students the perfect amount of glow! However it does not last a lot on my face, I have to retouch it sometimes to keep the awesomeness #on. It is very easy to use.
C A.
Texas City
How do I even start with this product it has so many co,order and I love it because I can use it everyday and it still doesn't finish it lasts me all the day and it just stays there even when it's hot outside. I would definitely buy it again and again.
Brianna L.
Worcester, MA
It's actually called "e.l.f sparkling eyes" it comes with 5 sparkly pencil eyeliners. When I did the swatches the pencil glided on my arm nicely and the colors were very pretty. #sparkleon
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Who doesn't love @e.l.fcosmetices and really who doesn't love a shimmer everyone loves anything that Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette I love mine and NO WAY I WOULD GO WITH OUT A LITTLE SHIMMER OR ALOT OF SHIMMER if it's on ur eyes or check bones or a little on the collar bone trust me a little shimmer goes a long way but I give e.l.f shimmer Eyeshadow a 5 star e.l.f is on of the best Cosmetic products on the market
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
I really was shocked with this shimmer eye set by Elf because others didn't care for it but I think this is an great product because I love how it makes my eyes look shimmery and when I apply it does last throughout the day which is a huge plus for me, I also love how it doesn't cost alot either so I do recommend to others.
Janessa K.
Brundidge
I love love love love this product is all about glitter and shine and boy does this have that I will continue to but this as long as they make it and I think you should to you want regret it it is so beautiful and flawless
Carlye T.
I'm a huge e.l.f. Junkie because of how affordable it is, and generally long lasting. As with all products from e.l.f., I recommend getting the setting spray with it to spray on after application just to make sure it lasts as long as you need it to. I'm a big fan of all things shimmer and I think elf nailed it again!!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
This is a must have for the fall season! I love how it's shimmery and it works best when blending together to get that exotic look. I apply a thin black line on the lid to get the exotic look with these colors and it really makes my blue eyes pop!
Brittney M.
I got this as a set when I was first learning how to do my eye shadow. I believe It was around 7 dollars and it super pigment and a good natural color to go with anyone eye color.
America R.
Denver, CO
Are these eyeliners good?