e.l.f. Cosmetics Shimmer Eye Set uploaded by Brianna L.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

5 piece shimmer eyeliner set.

Alicia L.
Hephzibah, GA
I very much like this product from e. l. f. The product coverage lasts all day and has just the right amount of color to make it POP. The prices are very affordable. The only thing I don't like is the products are usually small sizes but I guess you get what you pay for right lol.
Brianna L.
Worcester
It's actually called "e.l.f sparkling eyes" it comes with 5 sparkly pencil eyeliners. When I did the swatches the pencil glided on my arm nicely and the colors were very pretty. #sparkleon
Emily S.
I love this product! It lasts really well and super pigmented. It is affordable for the price, I do wish that it was in a nicer packaging. But, I use this so often that it does get beat up! Anywho, I'd recommend this package for everyone on different skintones!
Valeria G.
East Peoria, IL
This product is super good. Quality and good price blend together to give us, college students the perfect amount of glow! However it does not last a lot on my face, I have to retouch it sometimes to keep the awesomeness #on. It is very easy to use.
C A.
Texas City
How do I even start with this product it has so many co,order and I love it because I can use it everyday and it still doesn't finish it lasts me all the day and it just stays there even when it's hot outside. I would definitely buy it again and again.
idacia m.
Cranston , RI
firecreek jerky Firecreek Jerky is a brand launched by Ryan Hansen based out of Jerseyville, IL. He got it off the ground in February 2016.

Hansen has been making "small batch" jerky from his family's meat business for the past three years. He makes jerky using USDA Choice Angus Beef. Since then, he's secured a deal with USDA inspected co-packer and is now relaunching the brand.

According to Firecreek Jerky, this Black Pepper is described as based on their Original variety, but adds, "...just the right amount of perfectly ground black pepper". It's also labeled as, "all natural" and "minimally processed".
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Who doesn't love @e.l.fcosmetices and really who doesn't love a shimmer everyone loves anything that Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette I love mine and NO WAY I WOULD GO WITH OUT A LITTLE SHIMMER OR ALOT OF SHIMMER if it's on ur eyes or check bones or a little on the collar bone trust me a little shimmer goes a long way but I give e.l.f shimmer Eyeshadow a 5 star e.l.f is on of the best Cosmetic products on the market
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
I really was shocked with this shimmer eye set by Elf because others didn't care for it but I think this is an great product because I love how it makes my eyes look shimmery and when I apply it does last throughout the day which is a huge plus for me, I also love how it doesn't cost alot either so I do recommend to others.
Janessa K.
Brundidge
I love love love love this product is all about glitter and shine and boy does this have that I will continue to but this as long as they make it and I think you should to you want regret it it is so beautiful and flawless
Carlye T.
I'm a huge e.l.f. Junkie because of how affordable it is, and generally long lasting. As with all products from e.l.f., I recommend getting the setting spray with it to spray on after application just to make sure it lasts as long as you need it to. I'm a big fan of all things shimmer and I think elf nailed it again!!
America R.
Denver, CO
Are these eyeliners good?